Brotherhood

Brotherhood - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 6th Feb, 2005 - 5:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2005 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Brotherhood
A Friend

Brotherhood

To the faithful and true of the European, and the Asian, and the Indian, and the African, and the Latino, and the Arab, and the Jew: I salute you all in the love of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, in the knowledge that the Spirit of Christ is in us all, appearing in flesh as the seed of the European, and the Indian, and the Asian, and the Latino, and the African, and the Arab, as He is a Jew. I trust you all know that we are deemed brothers of the brotherhood belonging to Christ Jesus. So let us not dwell on the flesh of our Lord, for He do appear as all flesh: but let us dwell on the knowledge of the truth: for by the knowledge of the truth shall we be saved. For the Shepherd call, and he that belong shall hear, and he that belongs not shall forbear. So be it that a man's fate is in his own hand: so let no man run from the truth but embrace it. For it is true that Jesus is a black man (aboriginal Jew): but it is also true that Jesus is a so-called white man, and an Indian, and an Asian, and an African, and an Arab, and a Latino. Jesus died one flesh, but was raised as all flesh, which is the sign of His brotherhood for all men. But there be those that will not confess that Jesus is a black man as we can confess that Jesus is a white man, and a Indian, and a Latino, and a Asian, and a African, and a Arab. So where is the love of brotherhood from those: surely they only love Jesus if Jesus is white. But we are sent in the brotherhood, to honor all men of truth, regardless of flesh; and to love our neighbor, which is the love of the brotherhood, that both Jew and Gentile be one as our Lord Jesus Christ is one. So let us concentrate on the things that matter, which are the things within ourselves, which our brother Ysmael recently brought to the attention of men, saying, that we must control our impulses and the thoughts of our minds, that we humble our hearts and accept correction when we have erred. So if I, being a man of flesh even as I am born of Spirit, have offended any unjustly, I humbly apologize and ask forgiveness in the love of the brotherhood that is Christ Jesus. For I, who at one time in my youth, did not believe I could befriend a so-called white man, has found a so-called white man as a friend and as a brother with the love for the brotherhood that embraces every race of man who walks without an ounce of racism. For the brotherhood is to love all flesh the same: and to treat all men as equals; though there is a first among equals (Romans 8:29). But let the first be first without pride of self and jealousy from others: for Sunday is the first day of the week but Saturday is the last and is even greater than the first.

Beloved brothers of mine: John baptized with the baptism of repentance: but Christ our Lord baptized with the baptism of eternal life. So are there two baptisms? Yea for sure there is the baptism that come by way of water, which we know to be the cleansing of the body: but there is also the baptism of spirit, which we know to be the renewing of the mind, which is the spirit given unto us by the blood of Jesus Christ. For He say, "Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with"(St. Matthew 20:23). So we know that we are called to the baptism of Christ, which is the cup of communion, which is the brotherhood of Christ. But can we ignore the baptism by water and be baptized with the blood of Christ only? Nay: for foot washing is a commandment (St. John 13:7-15): and an example for us to do in the water baptism, which is repentance first: only then can one be worthy to drink of the cup that he bring not damnation upon himself. For it is written, "Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body"(I Corinthians 11:27-29). So what my friends is discerning the Lord's body: is it not that in Him there is no sin, neither any guile in His mouth? So what bring a man but damnation if he drinks of His cup without the baptism of repentance: So let a man be baptized with the baptism of repentance and the washing of feet that he may examine himself and be found worthy to drink of the Lord's cup. But there be many that drink of His cup unworthily: continuing in sin as if they have a daily pass of forgiveness. These are the many our brother Ysmael recently gave mention, which are written in St. Matthew 7:21-23. And as it is written, so must it be.

I Peter 2:17

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2005 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Brotherhood

Cornelius, I see a lot of content here, but I am not sure of what your objective is in the long run? Are you trying to compile a blog of thoughts or are you expecting discussion out of what you write? I fail to understand your goal and I feel that you MUST read the constructive message thread to understand how things run here. Check your introduction thread for more information and post a reply there. This thread is now closed.

> TOPIC: Brotherhood

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,