Fortress Introduction

Fortress Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Aug, 2005 - 9:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2005 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 32
Flag Posts: 36
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 7

Fortress Introduction

Hello everyone,
This I guess is my Intro since I'm the new one here. I'm from Trinidad and Tobago and a 6th form student. I guess one of the most important reasons I'm here is because at school I have a subject called GP ( general paper) that deals with current issues, views, facts, etc ranging from politics to science. Its all to do with essay writing really. But one has to remember teenagers rarely read the news papers, watch television news or anything along those lines..yes I do read alot but not news..so im usually a lost soul when it comes to whats going on, on an international basis as well as right at home. Besides this fact, this seems like a really cool website..love the million and one rules too..laugh.gif..anything else I should mention?..I would love to chat with fellow Anne Rice/ Vampire chronicle lovers out there..or Darren Hayes/savage garden fans..or anyone into european football specifically Italia starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> or even cricket..that would be fun!..oh and I would absolutely love to meet with people who liked the whole La Femme Nikita series...see..I'm already defeating the whole purpose of my being here. I'm here for the issues, the opinions, the intelligent discussions!. I guess I'll have to see how it goes.. all for now.  Fortress. </div>

<br>
 <br>

</div>
<div class=Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Hindu | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 5th Feb, 2005 - 11:48pm
Signature: "Fair is foul, and foul is fair"-Macbeth, Act1; Scene1
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2005 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Introduction Fortress

Welcome to this International Community!

To become integrated into the community you MUST understand these facts or your membership can be deleted:

1. All discussion is at an intellectual & constructive level
2. Before you post ANYTHING please read the Constructive Posts thread to avoid us telling you
3. You must abide by ALL rules. We enforce them! If you did not read them - do so now
4. We immediately delete any member account found being sarcastic, spamming, using the community to advertise commercial products or services and / or seeking to violate any of the terms agreed upon sign-up.
5. Keep your profile up to date - especially your Email address. If we get several bounces from a full or unused Email address then your account will be deleted.
6. Members that do not post are eventually deleted along with their intro posts
7. If you still have questions AFTER reading the FAQ Board then please ask them WITHIN this thread, do not start a new thread just to ask a question.

Now that we have scared you sufficently - The best way to become integrated into our community is to post messages. Remember, you are one user out of hundreds of members. If anyone is going to 'see' you then they need to read your posts. Posts are messages you leave on the various boards we have here. Select 'See All Boards' or 'Site Map' from the top menu, it will load a page full of different boards.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2005 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Fortress Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Fortress~! Thanks for coming!. Please feel free to check the boards around and join our discussions. I look forward reading your posts, specially in the Michael Rosenbaum thread! *hahaha*

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 25th May, 2005 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Fortress

Hi Fortress, I never did officially welcome you to the Community. I remember those long hours you spent learning Spanish from LDS_forever, but it is good to see it all paid off. You should not give up on it as you can get a great pay increase for having a second language. By the way, did you know we have a Spanish Community too? Go here:
https://www.foro.bordeglobal.net

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2005 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Fortress

Fortress so cool to see your photo online, now you are truly integrated into the Community. I have also been enjoying your messages, keep it up!

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2005 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 32
Flag Posts: 36
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
Charm: 7

Fortress Introduction

Thanks JB. I'm having fun in this forum. It's amazing how much you can learn or how many new ideas and opinions you can be exposed to in one place.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Hindu | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 5th Feb, 2005 - 11:48pm
Signature: "Fair is foul, and foul is fair"-Macbeth, Act1; Scene1
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2005 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Fortress Introduction

I am glad you are enjoying it. Now that you have become accustomed maybe you can give feedback in the Feedback Board, I am interested in your perspective on things?

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2005 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.7%
Charm: 183

Fortress Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Fortress, I don't know how it is that I never welcomed you before, but I will do that now...Welcome to the forum. I am glad you are having fun. I hope to read more of your posts in the future.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
+  1 2 
> TOPIC: Fortress Introduction

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,