Super Bowl Xxxix

Super Bowl Xxxix - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Feb, 2005 - 11:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2005 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

Super Bowl Xxxix
A Friend

Super Bowl Xxxix

Was this the best Super Bowl in the last ten years or what?! I thought that this was the most exciting game I have seen in the SB in a long time. Not only was it close, you never felt like any team had an upper hand, I personally thought that the game would go to who ever had the ball last. With nine wins in a row in post season play, the Patriots tie with the Packers for the most consecutive post season wins with 9. Three wins makes a dynasty, and they aren't going any where next year.

https://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs04/c...greg&id=1985758

Sponsored Links:
7th Feb, 2005 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Xxxix Bowl Super

This game was definately closer than I expected. I really thought the Patriots would win handily, which they did not. However, win, they did and that is all that really matters! I think next year for the Pats is a real big unknown since they are losing both offensive and defensive coordinators and who knows what other coaches will go with them, but for now, I am just celebrating another super bowl victory!!!

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 7th Feb, 2005 - 11:11am

> TOPIC: Super Bowl Xxxix

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,