Pirates Of The Caribbean: Curse Of The Black Pearl

Pirates Caribbean Curse Black Pearl - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Jan, 2004 - 2:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl was one of the BEST movies that I have seen in a while. Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom were great. The special effects were just awesome! If you get the chance, to check this one out, I highly reccommend it. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 7:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pearl Black The Curse Caribbean The Pirates

This was a very good movie, worth watching more than once. After the 5th time it gets kinda old though..laugh.gif. Just wait till ya see LOTR Mssl, you will be wowing yourself to sleep. Special effects in LOTR are 20 times more spectacular than in this Pirate movie. Don't get me wrong, i love this movie too.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pirates Of The Caribbean: Curse Of The Black Pearl Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Yea, well I am still holding off for LOTR. But this movie I just loved it! I think I've watched about a dozen times already and still love it. I just love the plot of the pirates and stuff. Johnny Depp's character had me laughing most of the time too. It just really is a GREAT movie. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I loved the movie it was really good! i thought that some parts were just too funny! and the fact that they got Johnny, Geoffrey, Keira, and can't forget Orlando, and everyone else was amazing they really had a great cast. when i first saw the previews on TV i thought Ohh a pirate movie With Orlando in it, i gotta see it! but i was really thinking i'm seeing it for orlando and it's gonna scare the pants off me!

Did you know there is a part 2 coming in 2005 ?

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The movie really was a great hit. The cast were wonderful especially Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. It is one of my current favourites and I really can't wait to go buy the DVD. My entire family enjoyed it from my little sister who is 10 to my Grandparents. laugh.gif:-->laugh.gif

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My friend is totally obsessed with it (she's officially seen it 33 times). I, on the other hand, think its a great movie (yay orlando and jonny!) but am not quite as... obsessed. biggrin.gif The graphics are really awesome though! ^^

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2004 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pirates The Caribbean Curse The Black Pearl

Yea I heard something about there was going to be a sequel to it as well. But I wonder what it would be about? I mean, they ended it nicely enough. I just hope that Disney doesn't go overboard with the sequel and ruins it. Know what I mean?

Dariya, you have got to see it on DVD. It is awesome and I love all the extra stuff you got to see after you watched the movie. The DVD is definitely worth buying. wink.gif

I have actually lost track of how many times I've seen it since we got it the day after Christmas. But it's been a ton of times and I still don't grow tired of it. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2004 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pirates The Caribbean Curse The Black Pearl Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Yeah, we tried to figure out what was going to happen in the sequeal, but all we got was either that elizabeth was going to die (that was my friends idea wink.gif ) and that jack was going to get a girl, but i doubt we're terribly serrious about those ideas biggrin.gif the dvd is awesome! the best part being the blooper reel... "is that a plane" - jonny depp and "arg.. swash swash buckle buckle" - Orlando Bloom biggrin.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Pirates Of The Caribbean: Curse Of The Black Pearl

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,