Ancient Egyptian UFO / Aliens

Ancient Egyptian Ufo / Aliens - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 25th Apr, 2010 - 3:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Flying Vehicles in Ancient Egypt
25th Apr, 2010 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

There have been gold objects recovered from digs that look similar to planes. When exact scale models of these objects were created on a bigger scale they flew! Do you think this is evidence that the Egyptians possibly had advanced technology given to them by aliens?

Also, many of the blocks that built the Egyptian temples and pyramids were made from 100 and 200 ton blocks. What would be the reason for such weight to be used? Could it be that it needed to support something resting on it?

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2010 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Aliens UFO Egyptian Ancient

I was watching a documentary on this topic a long time ago and they showed some glyphs that looked like planes and cars. I don't know if it maybe was a hoax though.

Those large stones had to be dragged from a quarry that was a long way away also, I forget how many miles. Strange that everything that has been discovered on egyptians there is no real explanation as to how they moved these huge stones. Except threw sheer man power.

There is definitely something here more than we know. It does seem to lean towards outside influence, be it aliens or whatever one would call it. This would help explain how mayans have such an accurate calender and also have pyramids.

25th Apr, 2010 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Ancient Egyptian UFO / Aliens UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I'm watching the National Geographic documentary about the same. One of the top things unexplained to is the enormous Giza Pyramid which has shafts and doors that no one can explain. A lot of people say that the Pyramids were used to bury the Pharaohs but the funny thing is none were ever found within the chambers of the pyramids. Some believe the pyramids were actually hydrogen generators.

> TOPIC: Ancient Egyptian UFO / Aliens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,