Upgraded Member Bar

Upgraded Member Bar - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 9th Dec, 2006 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

7th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Upgraded Member Bar

Upgraded Member Bar

Now that I have redesigned the navigation system for this site I was thinking it will be a good idea to add a second field that only Upgraded Members can see, and it are links to all the features just as the current Drop Down menu does. What else should be within this bar? Should it be just below the current menu?

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2006 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Bar Member Upgraded

I have added this to the main Menu above rather than make it separate. In this way Regular Members can see some of the features available when they Upgrade.

NOTE: Not all Upgraded features are contained in the drop down menu because some require a pop-up code that is not available in a drop down menu setting. To see all, make sure to check the Upgraded pages associated with your Membership: Platinum, Premium, etc.

8th Dec, 2006 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Upgraded Member Bar Feedback & FAQ News Community

The new navigation system is great, JB! Everything is very clean and accessible. That's a great idea to show the upgraded features to all because it's an inducement to see everything that's available, to upgrade. I especially like the link to unanswered posts, which I haven't seen in the past except after going to hot topics. (It's possible I just didn't know where to find it.)

9th Dec, 2006 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Bar Member Upgraded

I am glad you like it. Some will have a hard time getting used to it in the beginning, but in the long run everyone will be happy because they can move around the Skins without ever having to be lost. Additionally, some items were color coded so that they can stand out right away as soon as the menu drops.

> TOPIC: Upgraded Member Bar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,