Super Hero Rpg

Super Hero Rpg - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 10th Feb, 2005 - 8:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Comic Version
8th Feb, 2005 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Rpg

I am considering a Super Hero RPG for sometime in the future. This will involve you creating your own Super Character (similar to Spider-Man, Bat-Man, etc) except that the character's history, powers and look will be generated at random by you! You will also be able to run your own Scenario as someone will be appointed GM. What are your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2005 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Hero Super

I think it would be awesome! I would love to be wonder woman!!! and fly on that invisible plane she has! wink.gif. Since we all are familiar with the super hero characters, I think it would be easier and more enjoyable to play this RPG.

8th Feb, 2005 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Rpg Feedback & FAQ News Community

Well I guess you can aim to become like 'Wonder Woman', but in the begin you do not start that way. You will first be the normal average joe then a dice roll will take place to determine what happened to you that gave you your super powers. After that another roll will determine exactly what super powers you got. Most likely the GM will take charge of the 'bigger' heroes like Superman, Spider-Man and Wonder Woman.

8th Feb, 2005 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Hero Super

Most likely the GM will take charge of the 'bigger' heroes like Superman, Spider-Man and Wonder Woman

Why is that?. The most popular ones are the ones that people are most interested in. If the GM takes charge of the "bigger" heroes, it will be something permanent?.

8th Feb, 2005 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Hero Super

Well the thing is... if you are given a hero right off the bat that is immensely strong or powerful then what fun will that be unless I guess the GM makes your enemy equally as strong. Of course these are all thoughts so as more post the final decision will be made. It may be possible, since I personally do not plan to GM it, that the GM (whomever takes the role) can decide which kind of character you can have.

10th Feb, 2005 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Rpg

I think it is good that the super heroes will be unique, so that you are not restricted to a set personallity, and will start out with small powers. However, there should be a way to increase your powers or maybe to even gain new ones as you pass certain levels.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Feb, 2005 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Rpg

Yes, of course there will be a way for them to gain powers. Remember, in this RPG there will be rules provided, but I will not be the one governing it, so each GM will have to award experience and help characters to 'grow'.

10th Feb, 2005 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Rpg Community News FAQ & Feedback

This sounds like a great idea, JB. I assume this RPG would be offered as part of a membership, eg Premium or Premium+ or Platinum if it is available at that time. I like the concept of having Joe Bloe who suddenly comes upon a superpower, because a fun part of the RPG would be how this ordinary person has to cope with his or her newly acquired power, all the while keeping it secret and trying to figure out how to best use it. Maybe we would also want to give the person the ability to become a villain if they choose to use their power for bad instead of good as well, if it isn't too much work to do that.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Super Hero Rpg

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,