Which board is your favorite?

Which Board Favorite - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 7th May, 2003 - 3:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Is it international news? LDS Doctrine? How about the Mature board? Paranormal?
29th Mar, 2003 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

spock.gif Which board in this forum do you like to post and read the most and why?

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 10th Dec, 2003 - 2:47am

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2003 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

favorite your board Which

For me it is the International Issues. I like speaking about current events and discussing things from various perspectives.

8th Apr, 2003 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Which board is your favorite? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I like the International Issues one, I guess that's because I'm a journalist smile.gif the General Topics to get a break and not think too much wink.gif  the LDS section to answer some of my question and the Jokes section to laugh a little bit ;D

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2003 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I like the teen section one, i guess because i post there most of the time and my second favorite board is general :-)

Post Date: 5th May, 2003 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

i like the computer and entertainment boards i guess because thats what i am into

Post Date: 7th May, 2003 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would have to say LDS deep doctrine is the best board in this forum, due to the fact that it is well moderated and the topics discussed are on track with no negative opposition.
I post at a few other LDS forums (being a strong member of the LDS faith of course) and I would have to say this is the best I have come across on the internet so far.
Helps me to keep up with my study of the scriptures as well.  wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2003 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Which board your favorite

I post at a few other LDS forums (being a strong member of the LDS faith of course) and I would have to say this is the best I have come across on the internet so far

Thanks! We do try to keep it positive so that it is a learning resource rather than a forum of contention. Please do invite your friends so we can get more input and testimonies.

7th May, 2003 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Which board your favorite Community News FAQ & Feedback

Bell, I agree with you, too. I like to learn new things about the Gospel, I like that you and JB always bring great scriptures to think about! wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Which board is your favorite?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,