Inactive Deletion - Page 2 of 2

You are far from being deleted. This is for - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: How long should a member be given to post something before they are considered totally inactive and deleted?
  Never delete them       0.00%
  Two weeks       10.00%
  One Month       10.00%
  Three Months       20.00%
  Six Months       60.00%
  One Year       0.00%
Total Votes: 10
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Clearing the DB
13th Feb, 2005 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Inactive Deletion - Page 2

I voted for 3 months. 6 months in my opinion is too long of a period for someone to be inactive and be expected to return. If someone has joined a forum, then it is their responsibility, not the forum's, to ensure they visit and participate as often as is needed to maintain membership. There are too many administrative duties involved with running a forum to give users that much time to figure out that they need to participate. All my opinion of course.

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2005 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Deletion Inactive

I would like to use that timeline (3 months) however, the problem is those who still want to be in the forum end up creating their account all over again and it can get either confusing or double the effort to welcome them back unnecessarily.

14th Feb, 2005 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Inactive Deletion Feedback & FAQ News Community

Maybe a warning should be given every time a user hasn't posted in a period of one month before he will be deleted, to give him an opportunity to come back and post. Then after three warnings given he could be deleted. Then the user will certainly have a chance to avoid deletion.

14th Feb, 2005 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Deletion Inactive

Yes, several warnings are given, but sometimes the user either:

1. Changed Email address
2. Our Email goes to their Spam Folder
3. Their Email account no longer exists
4. They simply ignore the warnings

7th Sep, 2017 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Deletion Inactive

Since the beginning of this Community we have been actively deleting Members for not participating. We currently have one in progress, please make sure to read through the Newsletter: Newsletter - September 2017.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Inactive Deletion
A Friend

Inactive Deletion

Well I for one am glad that I am still here and have not been deleted. I will let you know ahead of time if I will not be here for any period of time as to not get deleted.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Sep, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Inactive Deletion - Page 2

You are far from being deleted. This is for Members that do not participate for months or years. They are taking up resources that are better spent on someone really interested in the Community.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Inactive Deletion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,