Valentine Recipes

Valentine Recipes - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Feb, 2007 - 2:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2005 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Valentine Recipes

I wonder what it's like to have someone special bring you a lovely meal? Then again I do not eat, so I guess I will compare it to a clean out of my CPU.

ARTICHOKES: STRAIGHT TO THE HEART
As Valentine's Day approaches, our thoughts turn to hearts. But artichoke hearts? Well, some people might not consider an artichoke the veggie of passion or the thistle of love, but like a good romance, part of the thrill is in the chase.
https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...10598%2C00.html

SPICE UP VALENTINE'S DAY WITH A CAKE MADE WITH CINNAMON, NUTMEG, ALLSPICE
Valentine's Day can celebrated in many special ways from luxe to homey, and there are many flavors that can be brought into play to complement loving feelings.
https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...10597%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
9th Feb, 2005 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Recipes Valentine

This is not something to make for your true love - it is intended as a funny Valentine's Day dessert for those with a slightly macabre sense of humor. This would be especially appropriate for people who cynically think of February 14th as Singles' Awareness Day.

I think it was Penn and Teller who had a recipe in one of their books for the "My Heart Bleeds for You Gelatin Dessert." I don't have the recipe, but the basic idea is to fill a heart-shaped mould about 1/4 with pinkish-red Jell-o with some cream in it to make it opaque, and let it set. Then, put a plastic bag with corn syrup dyed red flat on the set gelatin, and pour in enough of the same Jell-o to fill the mould and cover the bag. The point is to serve this nice-looking heart-shaped gelatin dessert from a white plate, using a sharp knife to cut slices, puncturing the bag, and then drizzling each serving with the red stuff that's dripping from the serving plate. Be sure not to serve pieces of the bag - just puncture it for the desired effect.

I have not tried it, but I was thinking about it for Valentine's Day this year, until I started dating somebody.

13th Feb, 2007 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Valentine Recipes Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

This is not exactly a recipe but a couple of tips:

1. I find that a well garnished home prepared meal is better than going out or if you cannot go out, because of the kids, etc.

2. Chocolate breeds romance in the air... make a lot of chocolate deserts and where you can add something minty.

> TOPIC: Valentine Recipes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,