Bill Cosby - Page 5 of 9

Bill Cosby was ordered to stand trial in the - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th May, 2016 - 10:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Discuss  Bill Cosby Actor
7th Jan, 2016 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Bill Cosby - Page 5

Wow. Just wow.

Here's the trick. These women already need to live with the consequences of being raped. They were raped. They're the victims.

Cosby /chose/ to drug and raped them. He needs to face the consequences for his actions. He shouldn't get a free pass for his choices, because someone else made an error in judgment. That's not how the law, or how ethics and morality works.

If someone drops their cell phone and you take it, you are a thief.

If someone goes on a date with you, there's flirting, dancing and drinking, then you drug and rape them, you're a rapist, even if they were willing to go on a date with you.

This isn't rocket science. It's basic human decency.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Bill Cosby
A Friend

Cosby Bill

I am saying penalize all involved.

Go a step beyond human decency and consider the moral implications. Society has been in a spiral that continues to escalate downward. Things that were once held sacred have now become debase and common.

It has always been held that sexual relations were between a husband and wife. Mankind acknowledges this throughout history. Mankind for their own gratification has changed this once sacred practice. Taking advantage of both men and women alike, people have mistreated and continue to abuse those practices that were originally cherished by those sealed in matrimony.

I do not see the need to call any of the parties involved, "In the Right." For they are all wrong. And now is not the time for a perverse society to be trying to fix this one problem, when it effects the society as a whole. Reinstall the proper codes and ethics that belong to those sealed in matrimony. Strengthen and support the family institution. Look to build and support the family first, and the solutions to other issues will present themselves unhindered.

7th Jan, 2016 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Bill Cosby Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well, at least now I know where you're coming from with your rape apologism. Thankfully, the laws where I live don't support your viewpoints.

I also see there's nothing further to be gained from this conversation as it's unlikely we'll find any sort of middle ground.

Good day, sir.

7th Jan, 2016 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Cosby Bill

This is a guy the public looked up too. Many young black men would have been taught lessons about how they should grow up to be their own Bill Cosby, but now those lessons could mean that it was all just a hoax! A way of getting young men to do what some adult wanted but the example was all the opposite. Even if he doesn't go to jail enough of what allegedly happened has come into the public domain that he cannot act anymore without being closely scrutinized - his career is over.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2016 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cosby Bill

A former district attorney claimed in an email to his successor that his office agreed more than a decade ago to not use a civil deposition given by Bill Cosby in any criminal matter -- a revelation that could call into question the viability of the criminal case against the comedian.

Cosby faces three felony charges of aggravated indecent assault for allegedly drugging and sexually assaulting former Temple University employee Andrea Constand when she visited his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004.

She was the first of at least 50 women who have come forward to publicly accuse Cosby of assaulting them over four decades. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2016 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bill Cosby

Pennsylvania judge rules against Cosby, sexual assault case goes to trial

Judge sets aside comedian's claim that he and former district attorney had a deal not to prosecute. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2016 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Bill Cosby - Page 5

international QUOTE (Malcomshaw)
I am saying penalize all involved.

If someone is a victim then why should they be penalized? Unless you think Cosby had help from other sister minds.

international QUOTE (Corinthi)
I also see there's nothing further to be gained from this conversation…

I disagree, understanding how people view things is what discussion is all about.

Now, here is the latest, they are going after Bill Cosby to make an example out of him even if they have to change the law to make it so.
international QUOTE

State lawmakers are advancing a bill driven in part by prosecutors' difficulty in pursuing sexual assault charges against Bill Cosby.The bill would eliminate the state's 10-year statute of limitations on rape and child molestation charges. Source 5d

24th May, 2016 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Bill Cosby Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

Bill Cosby was ordered to stand trial in the Pennsylvania case so no matter the out of court settlements things will come in the open and we can finally know what happened, but I can tell you that it really doesn't look good for Cosby - it never did.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Bill Cosby

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,