Bill Cosby - Page 6 of 9

After more than 50 hours of deliberations, - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Jun, 2017 - 4:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Discuss  Bill Cosby Actor
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bill Cosby - Page 6

Cosby terrified 'someone will find a way' to poison him. WHILE many women have accused the actor of spiking their drinks to allegedly sexually assault them, Cosby himself is now afraid of getting spiked. Ref. Source 8r.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 6:25am / Post ID: #

Bill Cosby
A Friend

Cosby Bill

I thought this man was different, but so many women have come forward. I can't believe it's all just piling on. He should be afraid of jail, not being poisoned.

15th Jun, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Bill Cosby Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Why is this jury so deadlocked over this case when there is so much to go on? The inncident did take place over a decade ago but I mean come on let's not go for a mistrial over this.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Bill Cosby
A Friend

Page 6 Cosby Bill

There are two ways to look at this case. The first way is why is he being charged all of a sudden over crimes that were not reported as crimes over ten years ago or more. If they were not crimes (Reported) back then why are they now a crime? Is this all about possible money?
Second way to look at this is here is a well liked celebrity who has been a main person in lots of peoples lives and those who are picked to be a member of the jury will have that perception with them. They would be less likely to convict him.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Bill Cosby
A Friend

Cosby Bill

And I think there is a third thing at play here too. From what I've heard and read, the jury is deadlocked over the wording of the charges and the instructions. At least some of them are pushing back on the idea that she had no knowledge beforehand that there would be sex and they are grappling with consent.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Bill Cosby
A Friend

Bill Cosby

From my experience with date rape or just plain rape is that if the woman reports it after it happens. Like in a few days or week then it is much easier to prove. Now if a person waits 10-25 years it is much harder to prove and then you have to look at was it consensual back then and now they are looking for a paycheck so they are all jumping on a bandwagon. How do we know that back then he did not tell them what he was doing and they agreed to it but are now saying something different. I know I have a hard time remembering some things I did 10-20 years ago. I think there is a lot of facts we still do not know about this case.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Bill Cosby
A Friend

Bill Cosby - Page 6

Yeah, but where this is smoke there is usually fire, and there is a lot of smoke here. Add to that fact that this women could have attempted to settle but did not and I think I'd have a hard time not voting to convict if I were on this jury. That said, I'm not on the jury, I didn't hear or see all the evidence, and I wasn't there for the judge's instructions to the jury.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bill Cosby Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

After more than 50 hours of deliberations, Cosby trial judge again denies mistrial, jury to resume Saturday. The jury in Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial here broke off deliberating late Friday after a fifth day with no verdict, but will return Saturday to continue its struggle to resolve its impasse. After the jury retired for the night, Cosby for the first time spoke to supporters outside the courthouse, according to video on Twitter. He thanked the jury for its work and urged supporters to remain "Calm." Ref. USAToday.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Bill Cosby

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,