Bill Cosby - Page 7 of 9

Bill Cosby's daughter Ensa, 44, dies - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Feb, 2018 - 12:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Discuss  Bill Cosby Actor
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Bill Cosby - Page 7

Judge in Bill Cosby sexual assault trial declares a mistrial. The jury failed to reach a verdict, telling Judge Steven O'Neill they were "Hopelessly deadlocked." Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Bill Cosby
A Friend

Cosby Bill

I figured that this was going to end up in a mistrial. This can be good and bad for Mr. Cosby. Now we wait and see if they will try to retry it.

17th Jun, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Bill Cosby Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I knew that would happen there were those on the jury that weren't about to send Bill Cosby to prison. Let's see what happens from here.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Bill Cosby
A Friend

Page 7 Cosby Bill

He's going to get sued multiple times where the burden of proof is much lower. That is what's going to happen now.

18th Jun, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Cosby Bill

If this were a regular guy he might have gotten a guilt verdict but Bill Cosby is an icon too many so he gets free for now.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bill Cosby

Juror: 2 holdouts in Bill Cosby's trial refused to convict
A juror said two holdouts in Cosby's trial refused to convict the 79-year-old comedian. Source 1e.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Bill Cosby
A Friend

Bill Cosby - Page 7

So here is the problem, I think they'll always have those two holdouts because it's Bill Cosby. It doesn't matter the preponderance of the evidence to them, because Bill Cosby can't possibly have done this. I could be wrong, but I don;t think so and I think this is something that KN said a while ago.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bill Cosby Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

Bill Cosby's daughter Ensa, 44, dies from kidney disease. Bill Cosby's 44-year-old daughter Ensa Cosby died Friday in Massachusetts from kidney disease, a spokesman for the comedian said Monday. Source 1c.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Bill Cosby

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,