9/11 & Nazis - Page 2 of 2

QUOTE He publicly claimed that not only did - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Sep, 2012 - 3:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
"I'm not backing up an inch."
11th Feb, 2005 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

9/11 & Nazis - Page 2

I would love to sit in this guys class. I am sure that it helps people to understand and appreciate the differences in one another, as well as broaden your prospective of the people around us ORRRR maybe his class would be a exercise in cutting further wedges and chips from the shoulders of people that attend, so they can spread these vile messages.

However, being in America does provide him certain rights and free speech is one of them. If a university wants a person to spew that kind of hatred around, I am sure they can get it for much less than $90,000 per year. Should the guy loose his job for this...NO...he should have lost it long ago! He is just a bad professor.

People can use extreme examples to get others to engage their minds. This is a technique. It just does not always need to be served with a "side-order" of bile, which it seems so often that this professor uses.

If I was the university, I would make him pen a essay on what is good about American and what keeps him here. This, I sense, would be more painful for him than the loss of his job (however, I doubt the guy is going to get $90,000 per year anywhere else).

Just a thought,

Vincenzo

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2005 - 7:31am / Post ID: #

9/11 & Nazis
A Friend

Nazis and

I did not say that I agree with the guy...I just said that I do not know nothing about what cause all this (the essay) and what were his controversial opinion. I know now...and for once nighthawk has my side. If he were anti muslim would be kick out of school at once. Freedom of speech :Yes but not on the premises of the ones that pays you.

I do not, however, think that all the other reasons of incompetence would not be rise before being so controversial. You could not discover that is so bad teacher and has no necessary credencials only when he say something some of us do not like.

25th Jul, 2007 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

9/11 & Nazis History & Civil Business Politics

Here is the follow-up story to this, just imagine after all this time he is now fired:

PROFESSOR WHO LINKED 9/11 VICTIMS TO NAZIS IS FIRED

A professor who compared some victims of the al Qaeda attack on the World Trade Center to Nazis was fired Tuesday by the University of Colorado's Board of Regents.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/24/professor.fired/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

13th Sep, 2012 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Nazis and

international QUOTE
He publicly claimed that not only did the US deserve 9/11, but that the people killed in the WTC were all "Little Eichmanns"

Either he is aving mad or as you said that he is just solely Anti-American, then why be here go to somewhere that has no Americans! how can he blame the innocent people just trying to earn a dollar to feed their families? Sick!

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: 9/11 & Nazis

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,