Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 4 of 7

Be A Super Hero RPG Opening Up I just saw - Page 4 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 1st Aug, 2012 - 6:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Read all about the latest changes and upgrades to Be A Super Hero RPG. It is wise to track this Thread so the moment it is Updated you are notified.
30th Sep, 2010 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 4

Super Hero Stats

I adjusted the code so that Super Hero stats and formatted messages are only shown in the actual Be A Super Hero RPG game related Threads. This way threads that are reviews do not look like someone's Super Hero character. I also removed some of the Sticky Topics and made a highlighted link to them in the Board's index.

Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2010 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

News and Updates RPG Hero Super

New Scenario Started

Seems like there are many willing to get this going so the new Scenario is: Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign .

7th Oct, 2010 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Scenario Threads Formatted

Threads that are for Be A Super Hero RPG have been formatted for the new Scenario starting soon.

22nd Oct, 2010 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 News and Updates RPG Hero Super

Identifiable Scenario Icons

Threads that related to the same Scenario will now have the same icon to easily identify them. In this case you can see the latest Scenario Threads with:

Which is just a smaller version of:

20th Dec, 2010 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

News and Updates RPG Hero Super

Bubble Attachments

Images attached to Be A Super Hero Game Threads will now also have a bubble saying for you to check it out "Super Heroes" because it is related to the Scenario you are playing. See the very latest Post I made in the current Scenario as an example: Source 7

10th Jan, 2011 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News

In Just A Bit

By tomorrow evening I will have the Scenario updated. Server down time has tired me out for two days. I need to recuperate so I can think straight. Thanks for your patience.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2012 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 4

Starting Soon

I will be opening up Be A Super Hero RPG, but as before the focus will be on good role-play, not dice and the technicalities of attributes. What I will ask is that for now everyone respectfully agrees to not use their powers in an exaggerated manner or at least if I point it out then you do not fight me over it. For instance if you have the power to jump 20 feet in the air it does not mean that you necessarily now have the power to fly 20 feet in the air.

1st Aug, 2012 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 4

Be A Super Hero RPG Opening Up

I just saw that someone joined and diligently made their Posts to join in Be A Super Hero RPG so I will be working today to get this open back up. I also noticed the Character Generator for this game still runs checks for the old FP system which was changed - I will of course need to remove that.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Super Hero RPG Updates & News

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,