Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 6 of 7

Super Hero Upgrades Completed Those who finished - Page 6 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 5th Mar, 2015 - 7:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Read all about the latest changes and upgrades to Be A Super Hero RPG. It is wise to track this Thread so the moment it is Updated you are notified.
14th Apr, 2013 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 6

Super Hero In Post Option

Now in each Post you make your Character's Stats will have a button to access it. You will also see other Character's Stats if you click the button. This helps many things:

1. All stats of a Character are displayed and not just what the Player lists
2. You can see your own, or other Character's stats without having to see it listed in every Post.
3. The field in your Posts will now only be used for equipment and perhaps your Character's name if you like.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2013 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

News and Updates RPG Hero Super

Super Hero Leader Thread Highlighted

The same here is being done as with my other role-playing games: The Leader Thread is highlighted with a "S.A." Icon.

23rd Sep, 2013 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

1st October, 2013 Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign Continues

A better of array of super powers and equipment may be needed so this date will resume the game while giving potential Players a chance to join in.

4th Sep, 2014 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Page 6 News and Updates RPG Hero Super

Super Hero Role-playing Game To Begin Soon

Not sure what happened with the last date but based on KNtoran's last action I will start a new Scenario soon. A Post will be placed here with more information.

7th Sep, 2014 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

News and Updates RPG Hero Super

Some Changes To This Section

I have removed the bloat at the top of this Board. The standardized buttons common in other Boards is now here. Since this Board represents both the Bea A Super Hero Role-playing Game and regular Cartoon / Comic Discussion I decided to create custom pages to get to the Role-playing Game quickly. There are also other buttons to select highlighted Threads, Ads and What If questions.

My next step will be to first customize the links in the Comic Role-playing Game Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game custom page so its more uniform. Please stay tuned and subscribe to this Thread.

11th Sep, 2014 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News

New Scenario Started Today

The latest Scenario for Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game is Mysterious Package. All the related Threads have been started. As Players Post actions the game will start.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2014 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 6

Bonuses Added

Players from the last Scenario - your Characters have been given the respective +5% bonuses.

5th Mar, 2015 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 6

Super Hero Upgrades Completed

Those who finished the last Scenario (Mysterious Package) have received the bonuses / upgrades to their Character's Super Hero profile.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Super Hero RPG Updates & News

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,