Food Franchise

Food Franchise - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Feb, 2005 - 2:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Ever thought about opening one for big profit gains?
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2004 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

Food Franchise

Have you ever considered opening a Food Franchise? The initial payment is quite a lot, but the promise of making back your money many times over is also great. The following site gives you a rundown on the most popular food franchises in the USA and the risks involved. Which would you most likely open in your country and why?
Ref. https://www.bestfranchiseopportunities.com/...y/102/Foods.asp

Food Franchise
Food Franchise (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2004 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Franchise Food

If I was very rich, I would definetly put Taco Bell here in Trinidad! I love it, I think they could make fair money since Trinidad seem so americanised lately.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

12th Dec, 2004 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Food Franchise History & Civil Business Politics

I have always thought that if I came into a lot of money, I would consider opening a McDonalds or Burger King somewhere; anywhere really. Like Persephone mentioned, the chances of making your money many times over is very good. It would not even need to be in the same city that I live in, because you could hire management to run it for you.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

12th Dec, 2004 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Franchise Food

I would open a Sonic. There are MacDonald's and Burger Kings everywhere. Sonic has such good drinks, and the burgers are very good, so the franchise would be great. When we were in Arizona, they were always busy.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

13th Feb, 2005 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Franchise Food

This is easy! BUFFALO WILD WINGS. There is no hot and spicy food in this country (Japan). I actually have to have hot wing sauce sent to me from the US in order to enjoy this sinful delicacy.

A very close second would be ANYTHING mexican. There is no mexican food here either!

Now I am sad and missing hot wings,

Vincenzo

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

> TOPIC: Food Franchise

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,