Age Differences In Relationships - Page 8 of 14

22 years is a huge grap, that's a - Page 8 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th Aug, 2009 - 5:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (14) »
29th Jun, 2009 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Age Differences In Relationships - Page 8

Susan 27 and 33 aren't really that much different. The most important is that you both are happy together and I'm no expert.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jun, 2009 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Relationships Differences Age

Susan, what you shared usually happens with one of the persons in the relationship have more "experience" than the other. Your current boyfriend never had a relationship before and you have two kids already from a previous one. Trust is the key factor for the relationship to work.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2009 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Age Differences In Relationships Health & Special Psychology

Name: Damon

Comments: I'm 37 and look around 30 I'm told by a general cross section of the community. I date older women, women my age but only twice in my life ive been in love with someone in both instances 15 years my junior. Both were petite busty dark hair brown eyes small waist etc. While the 2 young ladies were both highly intelligent and succesful both definately had habits and did things that I just didnt like at all. I'm six feet two tall blonde european descent Australian surfer and even though ive tried relationships with women my age it never works out.? The first relationship with the young lady was forbidden by her friends father family employers and she succomed to the pressure of negativity towards me. I swore I would never have anything to do with a woman under 30 but three years later still single and involved with a woman 15 years younger? Maybe I'm about to get burnt again?... Thanks

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2009 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Age Differences In Relationships
A Friend

Page 8 Relationships Differences Age

You may be placing yourself in a situation of getting burnt by looking for those who are not as mature minded as you. While you may find a person who is as mature minded as you are in the younger women, I feel that you may be setting yourself up. I hope that this one is different. While age has no real meaning once your both 18 or older you have to look for someone who is like minded and can love you for you and not listen to others opinions.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2009 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Relationships Differences Age

Young things prefer old gents

One of the quandaries of the newly single is whether you really want a new relationship. You've invested all your emotional energy and no shortage of money in making your previous relationship fail, so why would you repeat the risk? Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2009 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Name: Rom

Comments: Just to let you know my spin on things. I am 45 and have been seeing an 18 year old. To be honest she is always telling me she is the BOSS and I'm starting to believe her. She is very intelligent and witty and sarcastic as well which is perfect for me as I am as well. Physically I weigh 85kg and work out at the gym 3/4 times a week. I am lean and have as good a physical form as my 20 year old nephew. Ok I have the laughter lines and have started to thin out on top. All theses things she will take the mickey out of me about. I have no desire for younger women and never have. Its just this one woman who for whatever reason has fallen for me and I likewise. We are so similar its ridiculous. And I make her happy and she does me. So time to re-write the book on age difference as it does work.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2009 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Age Differences Relationships - Page 8

I think that an adult-teenager relationship is a dangerous proposition, for the most part. But if the friendship is based upon common interest (by way of church, clubs, hobbies, etc.) then it might not be too bad.

Slightly off-topic but my wife is 22 years younger than I and I´m surprised that it works as well as it does, so if age-difference, romantic relatioinships CAN work then strickly "friendship" ought to be possible as well, maybe even easier.

15th Aug, 2009 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Age Differences Relationships Psychology Special & Health - Page 8

22 years is a huge grap, that's a whole generation. When you were 22 she was just born, when she was 10 you were 32! I'm wondering how you get a long as well. bow.gif

> TOPIC: Age Differences In Relationships

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,