Age Differences In Relationships - Page 11 of 14

Name: Rissaroo Country: Comments: It definitely - Page 11 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th Aug, 2010 - 3:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Age Differences In Relationships
A Friend

Age Differences In Relationships - Page 11

He has been married previously, a couple times.
Always sounds so eerie, when people have been married more than once.
Life seems to kick him alot, as his wives both died from issues they'd had for a long time.

I'm not sure brave is the word. I generally stick to stubborn or foolhardy. I love him, and he is worth the effort, the battles, and the pain.

It's a complicated decision Slueth. I have sat down and written out everything, pro's, con's and complications. Everything was considered by both of us in our own time. We discuss things as they come up, like children or the possibility of his death.

I will admit, it can be scary... I still get afraid time to time because of how well considered every action in our lives will be until we part.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2010 - 7:58am / Post ID: #

Relationships Differences Age

I will admit right now that I have not read very far back from this post. I will say though if there are issues already within the relationship it would probably be best to get out now.

The more time you spend with someone the more those little things bug you.

Also I will say that when you take a younger person and couple them with an older person, there are going to be some serious problems. The obvious ones show up right away and can be ignored in the heat of the moment, or budding relationship.

As time progresses however I think the parties have to try a lot harder to convince themselves that the relationship is healthy. Then again I think this is the blueprint for most relationships isn't it?

I don't know, I think at some point we have to be realistic and understand maybe there is some perversion here. I mean if we all are supposed to mature at basically the same rate. Then why do we have so many men looking for young women.

Is it because they feel more of an affinity towards them or because they want to get in their pants? Is it because they are on the same wave length or because they are too afraid to talk to someone their age. Knowing that they can have more control over a younger mate.

I am not a doctor or phycologist so this is all just throwing in my two cents. I think the answer lies in ones self. I would say the best answer is to just look inside and see how you feel. Then again I realize sometimes it is not that simple. Although in a perfect world it would be.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 3rd Jun, 2010 - 8:03am

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2010 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Age Differences In Relationships Health & Special Psychology

Name: To FaeMoon

Comments: I'm reading her comments and it immediately reminded me about this MTV show where this one girl was with this really old guy simply because he could fill her addictions. I think she was hooked on heroine. As soon as she got the help she needed to stop she realized what she was doing and broke up. First the guy was feeding her addiction and just using her. Second she didn't really love him she loved the convenience. Its not that I'm saying this is how it is for FaeMoon but you know it might just be her settling for something less just because she thinks she can't do better its just convenient. Hope you know what I'm saying.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2010 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 11 Relationships Differences Age

I can understand how you see it that way.
I spent a long time thinking about whether or not I was doing this because of Lonliness, hormones, familiarity or the proximity.

I suppose you could say I am addicted (to his kisses!), but I genuinely enjoy his company. Now instead of just talking as we did when we were friends, we hug, kiss, watch movies and cuddle... Just the really simple things in life.

I'm still progressing in my own life, As I'm a year round student, and I don't neglect my duties of education for him.

I'm pretty solid about pursuing my dreams.
And we're pretty open about our relationship regarding our age differences-- we may not last forever etc (as in. Before death kicks in)
We might leave each other.
But in the mean time we take life as it is and enjoy the smiles, the laughs...

In sicknessand in health...

I just spent the past week nursing him back to health

9th Jun, 2010 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Relationships Differences Age

Why would you leave him before death? That's when he'll need you the most.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2010 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Again, I wasn't clear.
Before death. I meant, knowing that Him and I may not be together forever, whether he passes away, or we separate.

I'm not heartless-- I wouldn't leave his side if he was to face death, whether as a friend or partner.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jun, 2010 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Age Differences Relationships - Page 11

Did you think of all the other ramifications such as how he will look like when he gets older and you will still looking like a young chick?

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2010 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Age Differences Relationships Psychology Special & Health - Page 11

Name: Rissaroo

Comments: It definitely has to do with the couple as stated above, but I think the reason it is more excepted for a man to date younger is that men don't mature as quickly as women. I've always liked guys at least a year older than me. I hardly think twice about guys the same age (born same year) cause I think they're immature.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Age Differences In Relationships

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,