Age Differences In Relationships - Page 13 of 14

I'm not going to put a specific age - Page 13 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 8th Sep, 2017 - 5:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 
5th Sep, 2010 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Age Differences In Relationships - Page 13

My husband is three years younger than me and my sister's husband is six years younger than her, but this works for us. I have many friends in relationships the other way. One of my friends is 15 years younger than her spouse. To me, this seems a big ergy, but I'm know I've had people look oddly on my own relationship. I think it all comes down what works for different people. Its a huge place out there and thankfully, we are not all alike and therefore all relationships (should) be different!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2010 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Relationships Differences Age

Shock and heartbreak in wake of sex offences

When a Christchurch mother decided to confront her teenage daughter's older boyfriend, she was left shattered by her discovery. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2013 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Age Differences In Relationships Health & Special Psychology

Former volunteer swim coach sentenced to 210 days in jail for sex with teen

A former volunteer swim coach (Jamie Waite) was sentenced to jail for having a sexual relationship with a teenager. Ref. Source 1

13th Jan, 2015 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Relationships Differences Age

Age is a number, it shouldn't reflect what exists between two people. How do you meter or measure love, you really can't.

16th Sep, 2016 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Relationships Differences Age

While love can hold age different relationships together most of us watching someone really young with someone really old as being about money. I think that's the general consensus because the majority of people will seek after someone around their own age.

16th Sep, 2016 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Age Differences In Relationships

It can also be about having the father figure they never had or the mother figure they always wanted.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Dec, 2016 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Age Differences Relationships - Page 13

My view on the matter is that as long as both are legal adults with reasonable maturity, age should not matter when it comes to relationships. Even if there is a ten year difference as long as neither is underage, a relationship could work.

8th Sep, 2017 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

Age Differences Relationships Psychology Special & Health - Page 13

I'm not going to put a specific age but good sense should prevail there is enough heartache in relationships so you don't want something like age to be an additional factor. If you can't handle it don't go in.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Age Differences In Relationships

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,