Dr. Phil

Dr Phil - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2021 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Does Dr. Phil's show inspire you to do better in your own life?
  Yes       14.29%
  Sometimes       14.29%
  No       42.86%
  I do not watch Dr. Phil       28.57%
Total Votes: 7
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Dr Phil
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2005 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dr. Phil

SCOTT D. PIERCE: 'AMAZING' COUPLE SEEKS PHIL'S HELP

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I'm going to watch "Dr. Phil's Romance Rescue" Tonight (8 p.m., Ch. 2).
Ref. Source

Dr. Phil
Dr. Phil (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
15th Feb, 2005 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Phil Dr

I have to be honest, I don't really see much of what Dr. Phil has to say as useful, and most times he is stating the obvious. That may just be my opinion, but I think his show is overrated, and he is mostly popular because of his affiliation and recommendation from Oprah Winfrey.

15th Feb, 2005 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Dr. Phil Sports & Fashion Music Movies

He says some interesting things but I do not feel "touched" to the point I wanna go and change my life laugh.gif. As Malexander said, he says the obvious things and he is just popular because of Oprah and that's why everyone loves him. I do not see a big deal about him.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2014 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Phil Dr

Syracuse family sues Dr. Phil, Utah residental treatment center

The family of a teen girl who claims she was berated on television and then falsely imprisoned. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Phil Dr

Shocking claims against Dr Phil. FORMER guests on Dr. Phil have accused the long running show of giving alcohol to guests with drinking problems and helping addicts score drugs. Source 2t.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Dr. Phil
A Friend

Dr. Phil

He has never been one to give sound advice and he is a quack at best. I believe he does not help anyone as that way he can keep bringing people on the show to offer advice that anyone can give them just to see his ratings go up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Dec, 2017 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

Dr. Phil

He always appeared to me as one who cares about theatrics more than he does about getting people well/ I don't normally watch his show but when it is in front of me I am more shocked about the people on it saying all that embarrassing stuff about themselves than what Phil has to say about it.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2021 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Dr. Phil Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Dr. Phil sued after teen alleges sexual assault at Utah ranch: reports. Archuleta’s lawsuit also noted McGraw is not licensed to practice psychology although he does hold a doctorate in clinical psychology. Source 1i.

> TOPIC: Dr. Phil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,