Corned Beef And Cabbage

Corned Beef Cabbage - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th May, 2006 - 3:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th Mar, 2005 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Corned Beef And Cabbage

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, here is the way to cook corned beef and cabbage:

Most corned beef is already prepared, as far as the spices and so forth, so pick yourself a nice sized brisket. Trim excess fat.

In a large pot, place the brisket (with any juices or spices from the package it came in), an onion (quartered), and a clove of garlic. Fill with enough water to just cover the meat. Heat to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 to 3 hours (depending on the size of your brisket - see package directions).

Wash and slice a cabbage head into 6 wedges, 2 to 4 potatoes (quartered), and add all to the pot. Simmer until the vegetables are well steamed.

Serve hot! You may wish to try a little horseradish condiment.

Yum. Faith and begorrah!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2005 - 7:54am / Post ID: #

Corned Beef And Cabbage
A Friend

Cabbage Beef Corned

I was sick today, but my wife cooked brisket with a recipe very similar to yours! The cloves of garlic (fresh of course) make the brisket wonderful and is the difference maker in my opinion. I have always been a huge brisket fan and look forward to the left overs. Thanks for the recipe!

17th May, 2006 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Corned Beef And Cabbage Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Thanks for the recipe, I tried this out with boiled potatoes, it was a huge family hit!

I shall definitely be cooking this again.

There was quite a bit of corned beef left over, so my little girl had it for her school dinner with mashed potato and baked beans, it made it even better value!

> TOPIC: Corned Beef And Cabbage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,