House - Page 4 of 5

House - Season 7 Episode 21 - House attempts - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th May, 2011 - 8:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
House TV Series
TV Series
16th Feb, 2011 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

House - Page 4

I don't own a television as I believe there are better ways to spend my time, but I have caught this program a few times at my friend's house and was completely shocked by how good it was. If I ever do decide to convert my meditation room back into a living room and purchase a television this would be one of the only things I would willingly watch.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2011 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

House

House - Season 7 Episode 13 - House participates in a school's Career Day and breaks a few rules by sharing explicit medical stories. Waiting outside the principal's office, he meets two fifth-grade students who assess House's relationship woes and try to help him understand how his selfish antics get in the way of showing Cuddy how he really feels.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2011 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

House Sports & Fashion Music Movies

House - Season 7 Episode 14 - A patient is admitted to Princeton Plainsboro after breaking out in a rash caused by chemical exposure at his job. In the process of treating the patient, House and the team learns the man's wife still believes he runs a lucrative real estate business. Meanwhile, Chase and Masters teach each other a lesson in relationships and Cuddy is honored with an award. However, House may not make it to the ceremony when his patient causes him to rethink his practice and his happiness.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2011 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 House

House - Season 7 Episode 15 - Cuddy faces sobering news that forces her to reevaluate her priorities, while a series of dreams show glimpses into her relationship with House and her life overall. Meanwhile, while House is preoccupied with Cuddy, the team treats a troubled teen whose worsening symptoms and body scars indicate that he may have more than just a physical illness.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2011 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

House

House - Season 7 Episode 16 - A bullfighter is admitted after being attacked by a bull, and Masters develops a crush on him as his condition inexplicably worsens, with miniseizures that can't be explained. Meanwhile, House is away from the hospital, tending to other issues.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2011 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

House

House - Season 7 Episode 17 - A young homeless man with a history of drug abuse (and a secret) arrives at the hospital with bad burns and scars on his chest. Meanwhile, Cuddy tells Wilson that she feels guilty about breaking up with House.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2011 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

House - Page 4

House - Season 7 Episode 19 - Masters faces a career crossroads on her last day as a medical student and struggles with the choice to continue on the path to become a surgeon or to accept the rare opportunity to join House's team officially. Meanwhile, the team treats a 16-year-old girl who inexplicably collapsed days before embarking on an ambitious sailing tour around the globe. Despite the patient's life-changing diagnosis, the patient's family insists on getting her back on the seas in time for her potentially record-breaking launch. But to the team's surprise, including House, Masters makes a bold decision regarding the patient's treatment.

House
House (Hover)

Post Date: 10th May, 2011 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

House Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

House - Season 7 Episode 21 - House attempts to resuscitate the career of a washed-up boxer (Kevin Phillips) following a disputed wager with Wilson. Meanwhile, the team suspects that House might have another kind of drug problem.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: House

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,