Closed
19th Feb, 2005 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game - The Safari

This Dramatist role,

In the local newspapers contains an ad about a trip to Africa for an unbelievable price. All of you contact and book tickets. Your flight was chartered so it was not very comfortable, but you figure that the actual tour of the frontier lands in Africa would make up for all of that.

Upon landing you are hit with a heat wave that makes you sweat like a dog. Your hotel is cheap and the only means of cooling is a slow spinning fan in your room. Later in the dinning room you gather for the nightly buffet with the rest of some familiar faces.... wait, you can't believe it... they are here too?

The Buffet Menu

Contains a wide variety of unusual dishes... say which one you will eat while dining...

1. Elephant ears soup
2. Roasted toad on a stick
3. Monkey lips in oyster sauce
4. Lion tongue surprise in a meaty sauce
5. Gazelle rump served with pickled onions
6. Mashed sweet potatoes with croc gravy
7. Yams and potatoes
8. Snake meat grilled to perfection

GM: You all will sit around a large circular dining table where you can speak about 'old' times if you so desire. Later I will show up again to continue.

Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2005 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Safari Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah walks slowly towards the table and her face expression is quiet disgusting....She looks at familiar faces on the table! Oh my gosh guys! I cannot believe you all are here too!. Oh my gosh, what is this place?, she says while covering her mouth as expression of amazement.

She sighs and open the menu that is cover with spider webs and she is already starting feeling dizzy...she gulps and see "The Menu"...and immediately after reading the Menu she close it immediately. She puts her right hand on her heart and with big eyes she says to everyone there...

"Oh my Gosh! These people are close to cannibals! They are offering monkey lips, elephant ears and who knows, maybe even human fingers with blood as a dip!", she says while looks like she is going to faint...

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 19th Feb, 2005 - 5:06pm

19th Feb, 2005 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Forum Game - The Safari Archive Bytes Life & Love

blank role,

Greg stares in amazement as Mariah's face is one of the diners'. He then looks around and recognizes even more of his 'old mates' from past adventures. "You know," he starts saying. "I never believed in fate before, and never thought I will. But now... I am beginning to believe."

He stares down at the menu just as Mariah starts ranting about the food. "Looks nice to me," he says. "Hey, you chose to go on this trip, what did you expect, gourmet?"

19th Feb, 2005 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Safari Game Forum

Trixie looks up from her menu to stare at Mariah. Oh my goodness, is it really you Mariah? I never thought I would see you an an African Safari! Whatever possessed you?

*Turning to Greg, she says* I don't think we have met, my name is Trixie. I am a Major in the Marine Corps. I fly planes for a living.

*Now speaking to everyone she says* I figured with the survival training I have received in the Corps, this might actually be a fun little adventure. I must admit the menu leaves a bit to be desired, but I think I will try the roasted toad on a stick. What the heck. *shrugs her shoulders*

What are you going to have Mariah? Oh, wait, let me guess...Yams and potatoes! Come on, live a little, try a little toad or croc! *smiles to show she is teasing*

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 19th Feb, 2005 - 7:55pm

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2005 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  The Safari
A Friend

Safari Game Forum

Lauren had to drag herself out of bed after collapsing in it just to go to dinner. She was quite tired after the long trip. "It feels like a desert here! I have been sweating profusely and the fan in my room barely moves any air around the room," she thought. She puts on a smile anyway and as she is strolling to the dining room she starts singing, "Here's a little song I wrote, you might want to sing it note for note, don't worry, be happy..." As she walks through the door she is amazed to see the familiar faces of those from that gas station! "Wow, what are you guys doing here?" she asked as she sat down. Upon opening the menu, her jaw drops in shock at what is being served. "Wow. I've never seen a menu like this before." Everyone else looks like they are just as surprised as I she is to end up in the same place again and at the food choices that are offered. She begins to think that she may just skip dinner, but she is pretty hungry.

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 19th Feb, 2005 - 8:03pm

19th Feb, 2005 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Forum Game - The Safari

blank role,

"Hello, nice to meet you Trixie," Greg said, saluting the pilot. "And nice to meet you again, Lauren. "Well, let's see what we have here... uh, I think I'll go for the Gazelle rump served with pickled onions. Yes, sounds pretty good."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2005 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  The Safari
A Friend

Forum Game Safari

There is someone at the table that Lauren does not recognize. Wow, she must be one tough lady to be in the marine corps. Impressive. She has such a great attitude about being here and the menu, so I will to be a bit adventurous. "I am too hungry not to eat," Lauren concedes. "Hmm, I like mashed potatoes, so I think I will try the mashed sweet potatoes with croc gravy. Hi Trixie, I'm Lauren and I'm a singer. Oh, Hello Greg," Lauren cheerfully says to him. "It's nice to see you again, too. Your CD is really good, the music is very powerful." Lauren gives Mariah a smile.

19th Feb, 2005 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Safari Love & Life Bytes Archive

"Nice to meet you all as well." Trixie thinks to herself So, we have two singers and an actress among us. This should be very interesting.

"Do any of you have any wilderness experience?"

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Safari

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,