Blog Lexicon - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 28th Feb, 2005 - 2:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
The Konquerer
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2005 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

Blog - Lexicon
A Friend

Blog - Lexicon

This is the beginning of the personal thread for Lexicon the Konquerer! Lexicon is a Guinea Pig that is never happy. I feed him and play with him until he is sour. I pay to put him in the hotel and he gets happy. He doesn't like me, but that OK.

Lexicon is in training. I plan on training him to Konquer all other munjipets, in the end, there can be only one! Today begins the first day of the rest of Lexicons life, beware all who think your pet is so cuddly, he shall be swallowed!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2005 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Blog - Lexicon
A Friend

Lexicon Blog

Lexicon is still only so so. He doesn't like trucks, he doesn't like big macs, and he doesn't ever get real happy unless I ship him to a hotel. I think he doesn't like me. I'm still saving up for a plane to see if he will play with that. He did eat the apples though.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2005 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Blog - Lexicon
A Friend

Blog - Lexicon Archive RPG Cozyville

Alright, since I have been trying to save forum points for plugged, I have neglected my pet. When I checked on him, he was 100% hungry and tired. I feel bad, I'm a bad pet owner! I feed him till he was full, and put him to bed. I have to learn to take better care of him. Today, he was very angry with me. I don't blame him, I don't spend any time with him and rarely play with him. I hope I can learn to be a better pet owner, I don't want him to die!

> TOPIC: Blog - Lexicon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,