General Motors - Page 6 of 10

I do not plan to buy any of this stock for - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Aug, 2010 - 12:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
General Motors
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2009 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

General Motors
A Friend

General Motors - Page 6

Well I hope the new GM CEO knows what he is doing. I still will not buy one of his cars but I hope the company makes it back out of the red.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2009 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Motors General

General Motors' Chief Executive Frederick "Fritz" Henderson will resign

NEW YORK (AP) - General Motors' Chief Executive Frederick "Fritz" Henderson will resign, sources told The Associated Press. The company's chairman of the board Ed Whitacre Jr. Will serve as interim replacement. The sources requested anonymity because the news had not yet been announced. GM announced on its website it will hold a press conference today at 4:30 p.m. ET to announce significant decisions reached by the GM Board of Directors. Ref. USAToday

2nd Dec, 2009 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

General Motors Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I expect to see a lot of different people go through this position. Since the government now calls the shots, and the union controls everything else, there is no way a good businessman will ever be accepted as CEO.

Watch how fast GM declines.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2009 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

General Motors
A Friend

Page 6 Motors General

I have to agree with you Nighthawk. I believe that GM would be a much better company out of the governments hands. I am not sure if we will see that until the government really runs it into the ground.

3rd Dec, 2009 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Motors General

I am certain there will be a familiar mantra that we need to build affordable cars so everyone can buy a car from GOVERNMENT MOTORS.

It has a nice ring to it. Just remember that the same thing was said about buying houses and look at what good it has done our economy today.

Post Date: 17th May, 2010 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

General Motors

GM Makes A Profit

GM Reports $865M Profit, First Quarterly Profit in Nearly 3 Years [9:24 a.m ET] Ref. ABC News

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2010 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

General Motors - Page 6

Payback Time

General Motors files for initial public offering, planning to sell stock in a bid to repay U.S. Taxpayers for bailout. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2010 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

General Motors
A Friend

General Motors Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 6

I do not plan to buy any of this stock for at least six months. I think after the first six months we will see it at its low and then it will be a good investment. At least that is what I think.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: General Motors

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,