Rate Munjpets!

Rate Munjpets! - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2007 - 3:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2005 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Rate Munjpets!

Rate Munjpets!

Users can say how they like the Munjpet system - the good - the bad - and the ugly.

Sponsored Links:
21st Feb, 2005 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Munjpets Rate

I like how the munjpets are a mixture of Cozyville and Member Wars. You can take care of them and help them grow, while at the same time you can have them fight other munjpets!

21st Feb, 2005 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Rate Munjpets! Archive RPG Cozyville

I find them to be a very casual sort of RPG. I can let my imagination run wild, and not have to worry about how my pets behavior affects other people or their characters. Since my one and only battle was a disaster, I have been keeping Night home at nights. We'll have to see how he does later on, when I have enough FP to get him healed up. smile.gif

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2006 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Rate Munjpets!
A Friend

Munjpets Rate

I really like Munjpets because I am able to control everything, depending on how much effort I make. It helps me with my "sense of responsibility". Munjpets are fun to take care of and watch grow.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2007 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Rate Munjpets!
A Friend

Munjpets Rate

They're very fun!

I like the way you can control how they look.

> TOPIC: Rate Munjpets!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,