Munjpet Care Tips

Munjpet Care Tips - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2005 - 10:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: Have you ever allowed your pet to die?
  Yes       50.00%
  No       50.00%
Total Votes: 2

Closed
How do I...
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2005 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Munjpet Care Tips

Munjpets Care

Have you ever wondered how to take care of your pet? What makes her happy and what doesn't? Players who actually own a pet can discuss this here.

Sponsored Links:
21st Feb, 2005 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Tips Care Munjpet

In my opinion, the ultimate goal is to get your pet in love with you, and I have developed a really good tactic for doing that. The things that make your pet happier are food and playtime, so what you should do is first starve your pet and not play with him. laugh.gif

Then, give him all the food at once and play with him until his status changes to in love. One thing about the in love status is that it lasts for a long long time, so again, you can just let your pet starve and become tired. Then you put him to sleep, and when he wakes up, again go through the whole process.

21st Feb, 2005 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Munjpet Care Tips Archive RPG Cozyville

I haven't been letting my pet get hungry or bored. I put him to bed frequently, then feed and play with him as soon as I can, while he is well rested. After just a couple of feedings and playtime, he is very happy. Just keep this process up, and soon he stays "in love" most of the time.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2005 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Munjpet Care Tips
A Friend

Tips Care Munjpet

I have been playing with my pet and now he hates my toy, and he is always fed. But somehow he is not always happy, what an ungrateful pet. I'm gonna try getting him some different food and saving up to get a better toy, maybe that will make him happier.

21st Feb, 2005 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Tips Care Munjpet

I have found that the best food is that offered at the homeless shelter. My pet never complains nor curses over that one. laugh.gif

21st Feb, 2005 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Munjpet Care Tips

As far as the toy goes, just keep trying. He'll play with it every few times, and it will make him happier, eventually.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Feb, 2005 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Munjpet Care Tips

Oh, yes. Give some time for your pet's anger to pass. The longer you wait from attempt to attempt, the likelier you are to succeed.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2005 - 10:07am / Post ID: #

Munjpet Care Tips
A Friend

Munjpet Care Tips Cozyville RPG Archive

I am the lousiest pet ex-owner in the world. My Tom died because I did not have time to take care of him. I just want another chance!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Munjpet Care Tips

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,