New Year's Resolution

New Year' S Resolution - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Dec, 2004 - 3:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Goals for 2005!
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2004 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution

New Year's Resolutions for 2005

Have you set any SERIOUS goals for 2005? If so, feel free to share them with us as well as your PLAN to accomplish them.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Dec, 2004 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Resolution Years New

Most of mine are school related, but one of my big goals in 2005 is to write a hymn every month and to write enough music in 2005 to produce a CD whenever I get the funding.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2004 - 7:32am / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution
A Friend

New Year's Resolution Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My goal for this year is to leave the country for more warm surroundings and to start work on my book.

23rd Dec, 2004 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Resolution Years New

I hate to set goals because I hardly fulfill them when I set them out like in a list. All I can say is that my goal is to move to Argentina with my family and take care of my sick grandmother.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2004 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution
A Friend

Resolution Years New

My main goal is to graduate with my Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and hopefully have a job by then or find one soon after. I find goals that deal with health and such are too easy to avoid, but this one I have to accomplish. The only way to this is work, work, work. Good luck to everyone else with their goals.

Reconcile Edited: rustedhope on 24th Dec, 2004 - 3:55am

24th Dec, 2004 - 9:29am / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution

My goal is to spend less time at work, more time with my family, and do more things that bring me joy. I don't have a set plan for this, but with prayer and pondering, I hope to fulfill my wish.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Dec, 2004 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution

Peace of Mind - this is my main goal, especially with all that I will likely face in the coming year.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2004 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution
A Friend

New Year's Resolution Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

My goal for 2005 is to quit smoking, and get off my medication so I can have a child. I really want at least one kid.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: New Year's Resolution

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,