Tv 6

Tv 6 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2006 - 4:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

How do you rate it?
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2005 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Tv 6

Well since the closure of TTT the people of T&T without cable or direct TV are forced to cope with two channels 4 and 6 with 6 being the commercial and entertainment leader between the two. How do you rate TV 6 - it's shows, news, sports, etc.

Sponsored Links:
24th Feb, 2005 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Tv

Boring! That's how I rate it. The shows are so old and they advertised it as "new". I am grateful that I do not watch much TV during the week, but surely with only one TV channel in this island, TV 6 is not the best option.

2nd Dec, 2006 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Tv 6 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Sometimes they can show something good, but their big problem is showing all of one thing for an entire day. For instance they will even move the news and all normal programming for a day to cater for a cricket match - unbelievable!

2nd Dec, 2006 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Tv

I enjoy the cooking shows on Sunday (although I see them repeating some shows). They have this new show called "Quizz time" where you basically have to spend all your money on the phone bill before having a slim chance to win anything.

> TOPIC: Tv 6

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,