Forgiveness 70x7? - Page 2 of 2

PSALM 13 How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? - Page 2 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 23rd May, 2014 - 6:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2009 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Forgiveness 70x7?
A Friend

Forgiveness 70x7? - Page 2

I think forgiveness is one of the main things we can do as christians to help us achieve the kingdom. If a does something against me I will forgive them. If they try to hurt me or my family I will do all I can to prevent that from happening and I will still forgive them. I know the bible says to turn the other cheek but someone has to protect those who can not or are not willing to stand up to those whop want to cause pain.

The bible also mentions the peacekeepers I view myself as a keeper of the peace. I believe that I will still achieve the kingdom for keeping the peace as much as I can.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2009 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

x Forgiveness

Name: B

Comments: When we have been offended or terribly hurt in a great way we need to forgive the offender. This is not always easy, since we cannot wipe it out of our memory. The pain of the offense comes back each time it is remembered. I believe that this verse is telling us we need to forgive each and every time the offense comes to mind. It may take 490 (or more) conscious decisions to forgive before we have actually accomplished the forgiveness. I believe the Lord is telling us that true forgiveness can be a lengthy process, but to persevere through that process.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2014 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Forgiveness 70x7? Revealed Bible The

PSALM 13

How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord?
For ever?
How long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily?
How long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
Consider and hear me,
O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes lest I sleep the sleep of death;
Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
But I have trusted in thy mercy;
My heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
I will sing unto the Lord
Because he dealt bountifully with me.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Forgiveness 70x7?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,