Getting Them Up!

Getting Up! - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Mar, 2005 - 7:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2005 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Getting Them Up!

ANN CANNON: GETTING SON UP EARLY PROVES TO BE A BIG PROBLEM

So here's what happened at our house recently: I had to wake up one of our boys early to get a haircut.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...14755%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2005 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Up Getting

I usually do what my parents did to my sister. At first you start with a nice "morning...wake up sleepy head". 5 mins later, "get up...you will be late for school". I usually hear...5 more minutes. To which I reply, "you just had 5 minutes". 5 mins later, the blankets leave the room and all the lights go on. This usually works. However, on those off chances when they still refuse to budge from bed, I offer to bring the shower to them. I only had to do this once, as did my parents for my sister.

Vincenzo

12th Mar, 2005 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Getting Them Up! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I rarely have a hard time waking my 10-year old up to go to school, and usually it's because she went past her bedtime the night before. I usually nudge her enough to wake her up, and tell her its time to get up to get ready for school. Usually that's enough to get her going. I think she realizes that if she doesn't respond quickly, the consequences will be to her disliking wink.gif

> TOPIC: Getting Them Up!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,