Zelph Introduction

Zelph Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Sep, 2005 - 5:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (16) »
Now known as Zelph. Interested in LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2005 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Zelph Introduction

Greetings to one and all.

My name is Weisenberger, I am a member of the Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-Day Saints living in St. George Utah (actually I just moved here). My favorite activities are:Reading (Scriptures, Hugh Nibley, and books that are written by the general authorities) Bicycling (when I have one), talking with my Fiance who lives in Russia, and trying to learn more about this wonderful world we call Earth. I enjoy reading about history, doesn't matter of what country. And I especially love learning about all of the different cultures around the world. I hope that anyone can teach me about different cultures from around the world, I want the truth, I do check and see if they are telling me the truth.

Your New Friend
Kevin biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2005 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Zelph

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact with many people on varrying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. Choose 'Edit Profile'. You will be given a series of fields to fill in or menus to choose from, simply answer the questions, save it and you will look like part of the community.

Then read: This Thread about good posting...

The best way to become integrated into our community is to post messages. Remember, you are one user out of hundreds of members. If anyone is going to 'see' you then they need to read your posts. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or you can also remain in the Return Missionary Section and have a look around.

If you have questions please look over the FAQ Board and as a last resort Contact A Moderator.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2005 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Zelph Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Kevin, welcome aboard!. Wow a fiance in Russia! that's awesome. I am LDS_forever, an Argentinian living in the Caribbean. I hope you have a great time in our community, please feel free to check the site around and join our discussions. See you around. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2005 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Zelph

Welcome to the international community! I encourage you to check the truth in what anyone says. Its excellent that you don't just take people at their word when making a claim. don't be afraid to call someone on an issue if their info is not accurate, we strive for truth in this forum, I look forward to reading your opinions.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2005 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Zelph

In the LDS Board you used a thread to post:
Hey JB@Trinidad how can I get my file to look like yours. I can't even get into mine and add some new things?

Please only use your Intro thread to ask questions.

Now with regards to your question I do not know what you mean by 'file'. If you are talking about your 'avatar' then you can upload it via the Forum Shop (please see the FAQ Board as it explains this). If you are talking about the way my image morphs then you need to upgrade to a Platinum account if you want me to do that, but it is not necessary if all you want is an avatar.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2005 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Zelph Introduction

I was just looking at your profile and I noticed your interest in RPGs, have you ever considered joining in the ones we have here? You would have to increase your activity though, but you post well so that should not be a problem.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2005 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction

User Weisenberger, your last post was deleted because you cannot reply to messages concerning religious topics outside of Boards about Religion.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2005 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Zelph Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

User Weisenberger, you have proven your consistency and maturity here so you have been granted Mature user status by the Architect, thus you will now see the Adult Discussion Boards. Before posting within them we advise that you read and become familiar with how posting is conducted within the Mature section via the Sticky Read Me threads.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Zelph Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,