Crime Detective Rpg

Crime Detective Rpg - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 20th Mar, 2005 - 7:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
19th Mar, 2005 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Crime Detective Rpg

This is an RPG that I have always wanted to add. It will be free to all to play, but you still must have RPG status. Of all the RPGs this one will be the most simple. The reason being that it works only by one post!

Basically I will start a thread and in the first message I will give a detailed crime situation. The each Detective (you people) will have to solve the mystery in ONE post - yes, it means you will have to examine very closely what is stated in the first message. Then after a certain amount of time I will close the thread and state who won. The winner goes up in levels based upon the number of Crimes / Mysteries they solve.

Would this RPG be of interest to you?

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2005 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Detective Crime

I think this will interest me, but I don't think I will be very good at it. So, I will play, but I don't expect to increase in levels very quickly.

19th Mar, 2005 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Crime Detective Rpg Feedback & FAQ News Community

I concur with Tena. I will play it, but I am not the greatest at solving mysteries or crimes. However, I think it will be a lot of fun, and have good participation.

20th Mar, 2005 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Rpg Detective Crime

Sounds interesting. I just might jump into this one.

How would you keep people from seeing what others have done, and getting hints from them?

Reconcile Edited: Nighthawk on 20th Mar, 2005 - 2:26am

20th Mar, 2005 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Rpg Detective Crime

Nighthawk... I have been thinking about that and I may just let players send me the responses by Email and then publish them all in the Detective thread upon completion, unless I can find a way for users to only see their posts, but I doubt it - it may be too much.

20th Mar, 2005 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Crime Detective Rpg

After I asked the question, I thought about it a bit, and your solution was about what I thought would have to happen. Would that mean too much more work for you, though?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Mar, 2005 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Crime Detective Rpg

Well actually, I know the way to do it! I can put that Board set to moderate all postings so that only I can see what everyone submits (they go into a hidden state pending Admin approval). Then when the game is over I can approve all the messages and they become visible - so problem solved!

20th Mar, 2005 - 7:43am / Post ID: #

Crime Detective Rpg Community News FAQ & Feedback

I really like the idea! I like trying to solve problems, and also the idea that everything will be put into one single post.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Crime Detective Rpg

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,