Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (63) »
Closed
Player Discussion
2nd Mar, 2005 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue

The Game Master says...

Use this thread to do as has been done in other threads before this one wink.gif.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2005 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

Ok, it looks like we need some more people to join. I will be sure to exchange some of my FPs for GPs when our scenario will start so I could purchase my own horse, and I would suggest you will do the same. Also, if I'm not mistaken, I owe you some Gps since I didn't participate in the purchase of the horse.

14th Mar, 2005 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue RPG PBP Medieval World

OCC: Okay, here I am. I bought the neccesary equipment. I tried to be "light" this time, I am usually overloaded in this game. I also bought my own horse and I am very excited to start this game!. I will post once a day, we have to come to an agreement to what time since sometimes I can log on from work.

14th Mar, 2005 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

A shadowy figure materializes from the edge of the trees, walking so softly that not even a leaf is stirred. A pair of eyes peer piercingly from beneath a hooded cloak, as the figure seemingly floats toward you.

Althea lowers her hood and greets the group in the camp. "Hail, and well met, fellows. I hear of an adventure awaiting." She glances around the circle with a gleam in her eyes. "May my skills be of some small service, I would desire to join you."

OOC: Hey, folks. I'm ready to go! Once again, I work full time, so I can only post once in the morning or once in the evening -- maybe sometimes both, but we can't count on that. Just remember I'm on West Coast time, so my early morning will be late for the rest of you, and my evening also will be later than most of you. I've accessed the forum from work a couple of times, and I feel so guilty that it's not worth it to me to do that anymore. So. That's my story. Let It Begin.....

14th Mar, 2005 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Rescue camp

Ice strolls up to the others and says "OK, I lost some good equipment on that last trek and I want it back! Mud, if you ever fall asleep on watch again, it will be the last thing you do, but I am glad to see you feeling better. Good to see you again Althea, you are welcome on any adventure I take. I have found you a worthy comrad. Daphne, did we meet at the circus once?"

OOC:

Smudge, you don't owe us an gp. If we get the stuff back then you owe us, but not otherwise. We took the risk when we bought the stuff for the other adventure. Once we get closer to beginning our journey, I will purchase a horse and other necessary equipment.

I suggest everyone get some arrows and a bow if you don't already have them. We can reasonably expect to be attacked from a distance. A sword only helps with hand to hand combat. Not much good when you see an enemy in the distance.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 14th Mar, 2005 - 11:37am

14th Mar, 2005 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

[camp] The Rescue

Daphne looks at Ice and replies "Yes, we have met at the circus..I remember your..hmmm...heavy armor", she says with a smile. She then nods and acknowledges Althea and says "It's good to have you back. What have you done since the circus incident?".

OCC: I want to get some supplies for my horse and some arrows and bows. I guess we can do that once we post party order, right?. Who is the party leader?. I do not want to sound bad, but I would rather not to be...it is very hard for me to keep it up with the English language. laugh.gif

If anyone can contact Smudge would be great, I haven't see him online for a couple of days, we can remind him that we are waiting for him for Medieval. Thanks.

Update: Nighthawk contacted me and he said he will join the game in a day or so, he wants to read everything before joining. I contacted Smudge, he came online but he did not reply to my message as yet.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 14th Mar, 2005 - 6:13pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2005 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

[camp] Rescue

OOC - I am alive! I will be buying a horse myself, but I preferr to wait until the day when we begin posting in party discussion to purchase the gold, because I will need to buy 75 GPs and I want to have the max amount of FPs in my bank before I do. wink.gif I'm glad Nighthawk will join the game, it seems like all the mods are in.

15th Mar, 2005 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

[camp] Rescue World Medieval PBP RPG

OCC: Welcome Smudge!. I thought for a moment you was not coming wink.gif I am glad you made it. Yes, all the mods are on too! It will be a cool game.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (63) »

> TOPIC: [camp] The Rescue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,