Woman In Iran Seeks Divorce From Smelly Hubby

Woman Iran Seeks Divorce Smelly Hubby - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2005 - 1:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2005 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I blinked a few times when I saw the title of this article, but it's true. A woman in Iran is wanting to get a divorce from her husband because he has not bathed in any form or fashion for a year.

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7064941/

Apparently when she and her husband first met, he was a complete neat freak. He would constantly wash his hands and was always bathing, and now he has flipped to the other side of the spectrum.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2005 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Hubby Smelly Divorce Seeks Iran Woman

I don't know if she will be granted a divorce or not, but obviously her husband has a mental disorder. First he was compulsively clean -- it is not normal to shower three times a day and wash your hands every few minutes. Now, he won't wash at all. He needs psychiatric care, but I doubt he will get it in Iran. Of course, that could just be a misconception I have about Iranian society based upon how they are portrayed in the news.

> TOPIC: Woman In Iran Seeks Divorce From Smelly Hubby

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,