Two Conspire To Kill Unborn Twins - Page 2 of 2

If it isn't a money issue, I don't - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Mar, 2005 - 12:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Only One Punished?
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2005 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Two Conspire To Kill Unborn Twins
A Friend

Two Conspire To Kill Unborn Twins - Page 2

I definately see where you're coming from, and I disagree. Not with you, but with the law in itself. They're being hypocrytical. What is to stop some other mother who has already had their child form murdering her child and using the same excuse? "Well, I realized when my child was two years old that I should have had an abortion." As long as it's not the father making the decision, it seems like it's okay. **stamps foot** It's irritating. It's pretty much saying that it's okay to murder as long as you do it our way.

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2005 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Twins Unborn Kill Conspire Two

If it isn't a money issue, I don't understand why she didn't just get an abortion. Even after 4 months you can still get an abortion. You can get them well into the pregnancy these days. It isn't like in the early days of abortion when you could only get them during the first trimester.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Two Conspire To Kill Unborn Twins

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,