Rechargeable Batteries

Rechargeable Batteries - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 10:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Batteries that can be used over and over - Rechargables
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2005 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Rechargeable Batteries

Some people think it is better to spend a little more and buy a rechargeable rather than buy a non-rechargeable battery only to throw it away later. For you which is the best rechargeable to buy? Consider legth of use and life span.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2005 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Rechargeable Batteries
A Friend

Batteries Rechargeable

I use only Lithium Ion batteries in all my electronics. I used the nickel-cadium, then the hybrids, but the Lithiums last the longest. In some cases, they last longer than regular batteries. Add in the ability to effectively charge them about ten times, and you have a very effective battery. The old nickel-cadium batteries weren't as powerful as todays lithium ion batteries are either. I found a great review site on rechargable batteries.

https://telecom.hellodirect.com/docs/Tutori...es.1.042001.asp

14th Jun, 2005 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Rechargeable Batteries Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I started to use rechargeables when I bought my photo camera. Since then I try to use lithium rechargeable batteries in all battery-powered stuff, mainly because the price / quality is in their favor.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2016 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Batteries Rechargeable

Rechargeable batteries that last longer and re-charge more rapidly

Materials researchers have developed a very simple and cost-effective procedure for significantly enhancing the performance of conventional Li-ion rechargeable batteries. The procedure is scalable in size, so the use of rechargeable batteries will be optimized in all areas of application-whether in wristwatches, smartphones, laptops or cars, explain scientists. Battery storage capacity will be significantly extended, and charging times reduced, they say. Ref. Source 3o.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Batteries Rechargeable

Sodium, magnesium to replace lithium in batteries

Scientists have produced novel electrolytes for rechargeable sodium and magnesium batteries. The research group’s objective was to develop alternatives to lithium-ion technology. Ref. Source 7i.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Rechargeable Batteries
A Friend

Rechargeable Batteries

I think if this proves to be useful and rechargeable like they are stating this could change the way we look at batteries in the future. I think these type of batteries will be much safer too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Rechargeable Batteries

'Instantly rechargeable' battery could change the future of electric and hybrid automobiles. New technology could provide an 'instantly rechargeable' method that is safe, affordable and environmentally friendly for recharging electric and hybrid vehicle batteries through a quick and easy process similar to refueling a car at a gas station. Source 4o.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Rechargeable Batteries
A Friend

Rechargeable Batteries Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Oh yes, now this is something I can get behind. This is the kind of thing that make it better for everyone.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rechargeable Batteries

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,