[tv] Justice League Of America

[tv] Justice League America - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 25th Jul, 2009 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Death of Superman
4th Mar, 2005 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Although I believe I saw this a while ago I recently saw it again and this thread is about aspects of the cartoon's storyline. First off it was interesting to see the JLA's authors willing to tackle this. It was also comical to see Batman's reaction - I notice most writers tend to give Batman all the brains and make everyone else look silly / ignorant or naive. By the second part I was wondering how Superman ate and drank for so long that he could afford to grow a beard. I was also wondering where his powers were if it is generated by the son. The final last conquerer of all of humankind was also unexpected and I really thought it would have played out to be someone else. What is your review?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2005 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

America League Justice tv

I assume you are refereing to episode 45, Hereafter. I thought that the idea was good, but they turned it into a ridiculous ordeal. I read the comics when Superman died, and the writers ultimately did the same thing there. I too thought Batmans reaction was forced and comical. Since he is a cartoon, that means the artists and writers really dropped the ball on Batman. I would have thought he would have sought privacy and sulk silently and quietly.

I was wondering the same thing about his powers. I don't suppose we will get an answer because the writers apparently didn't think of that when the drawings where being made. Decent two part episodes, but they could have done allot better. But I give them points for even trying it.

25th Jul, 2009 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

[tv] Justice League Of America Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I love the Justice League. The old ones and new ones are just as good.

> TOPIC: [tv] Justice League Of America

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,