Dishwashing Detergents

Dishwashing Detergents - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Jan, 2018 - 10:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

6th Mar, 2005 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Dishwashing Detergents

This discussion asks the question 'What type of dishwashing detergent do you use?' vs 'What brand of dishwashing detergent do you use?' There are many different forms of dishwashing detergents out there. They are:

• Hand Liquid
  • Dishwasher liquid
  • Dishwasher powder
  • Dishwasher gelpacks
  • Dishwasher tablets

There may be other types not listed here as well. Feel free to refer to name brands for the type you choose. We recently started using dishwasher gelpacks and tablets, because of the convenience, but it would seem it is cheaper to use the liquid or powder instead. What types do you use?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2005 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Dishwashing Detergents
A Friend

Detergents Dishwashing

We generally use Cascade powder or liquid. I prefer the liquid because I don't feel dusty after I use it. The powder gets all over the place, and it's a lot harder to limit how much you use without making a mess. The liquid is cheaper than the tablets and such, and it's easier to use and control.

6th Mar, 2005 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Dishwashing Detergents Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I use Electrasol Tablets. These were recommended by the dishwasher manufacturer. I was skeptical that such a small amount of soap would do the job, but I tried them and they worked fine. Then, I read an article in Consumer Reports magazine. They tested various brands and types of automatic dishwasher detergent and guess which product came in as the top choice...Electrasol Tablets. So, now, I don't even consider any other choice.

7th Mar, 2005 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Detergents Dishwashing

For hand dishwashing, I use Palmolive or Dawn. They seem to cut the grease the best on pots and pans and rince very clean.

For automatic dishwashing, I've used Electrasol for years. Now I use the tablets that have the "power ball" of Jet Dry included in them, and I really like it. We usually buy the big package from the warehouse store and get a decent price on it.

11th May, 2006 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Detergents Dishwashing

For hand washing pots, I use Fairy liquid, normally just the original green, although they now do loads of other fragrances. It gets rid of the grease, and doesn't affect my hands.

For use in my dishwasher machine, I use Finish tablets, with the power ball, I have used other brands, but haven't been satisfied with the end result, so have gone back to my trusted brand!

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dishwashing Detergents

Choice reveals worst detergents for dishes. CHOICE has revealed its list of dishwashing detergents you should stick with, and what brands aren't worth your money. Source 5l.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Dishwashing Detergents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,