5 Year Old Thrown From Overpass

5 Year Thrown Overpass - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Mar, 2005 - 12:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2005 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A five year old girl's father threw her over an overpass onto a highway in Toronto, Canada. Luckily, the girl survived and is recoverring. Her father jumped after he threw her over, killing himself. The mother came home and found a suicide note left by him, and the article says that he had apparently intended on killing his daughter to get back at his wife for something.

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7117797/

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2005 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Overpass Thrown Year

It was amazing that neither of them were hit by a vehicle! I am glad the girl survived and the father didn't because frankly he doesn't deserve to live. I just hope she isn't traumatized for life.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

8th Mar, 2005 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

5 Year Old Thrown From Overpass History & Civil Business Politics

Well, based on the article she has been seriously traumatized and I hope she really makes a full recovery:

The man, in his 30s, called the child’s mother from a cell phone while on the bridge, where witnesses said the screaming girl, dressed in a pink snowsuit, clutched the man’s leg.

When I read news like this one, it makes my heart beat very fast..I am a mother and I love my son more than anything else in the world...I cannot even bare the possibility to hurt him in any way. It pains my soul when I read news of people doing these kind of things to children, even more coming from their own parents.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: 5 Year Old Thrown From Overpass

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,