Why Do They Stay? - Page 3 of 3

I think they are secretly hoping that JB changes - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Mar, 2010 - 1:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Why don't members who claim to feel uncomfortable here still stay?
  Envy or Jealousy       11.11%
  They can't find a better Community       22.22%
  They want to irritate everyone       11.11%
  They need Psychological help       22.22%
  They hope that their feelings will change       16.67%
  They hope that the Rules will change for them       16.67%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
The frustrated member
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2007 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Why Do They Stay?
A Friend

Why Do They Stay? - Page 3

I am one who has toyed with leaving (after several invitations to do the same), and yet I'm still here. I won't go into details as to why, since I don't want this to be viewed as a rant.

So I have chosen to stay so far because:

* I enjoy the story line of Medieval

* I thoroughly enjoy interaction with a few people on this forum and

* I am hoping to see more forum participation, for some real solid discussions.

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2007 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Stay They Why

QUOTE (Tortdog)
I am one who has toyed with leaving...

You will not have to 'toy' with us anymore in this 'sandbox'. I still do not understand why disgruntled Members stay. They communicate with others outside of the Forum too hoping to drum up support of why they should be here. For crying out loud get a life, your spouse and children will be glad if you spent less time here anyway.

28th Oct, 2007 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Why Do They Stay? Feedback & FAQ News Community

Some people are drawn to something regardless to how they are treated. It is like an abused woman that always returns to her husband.

29th Jan, 2010 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Stay They Why

I think just about all the poll options are equally valid, or more complementary to each other, as posters are not single minded but have a number of concurrent views or conditions, in most cases.

I was uncomfortable when I first got here, and indeed didn't come here often, but did start gradually digging a bit deeper into different sections - I was not used to a "community" at that time, except for some vaguely similar sites that claimed to be communities, so I was lost and confused, as this didn't work the same way, and as mentioned, I was uncomfortable for other reasons, but chose to stick it out, as luckily my account was not deleted from inactivity.

4th Mar, 2010 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Stay They Why

That's like surprising Jpatt why were you uncomfortable? I thought it was a pretty cool place from the moment I got here just took me awhile to adjust to everything you know like where its located. I stay because some of the coolest moderated play by post is right here.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2010 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Why Do They Stay?
A Friend

Why Do They Stay?

I think they are secretly hoping that JB changes the rules to suit them and the heck with everyone else.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Why Do They Stay?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,