Do Dolphins Attack People?

Do Dolphins Attack People - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 17th Jul, 2009 - 5:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2009 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Have dolphins ever been known to attack humans?

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2009 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

People Attack Dolphins Do

Yes they certainly have and death is sometimes the result. It is a wild animal and unless you are familiar with them and their behavior you are a risk by getting too near them. In general we are not food for them so we are safe from a random attack.

If they have babies you come near will they force you away? I would think so. So like any animal in the wild use caution and be respectful of the possible dangers. They are big and fast and strong.

26th Jan, 2009 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Do Dolphins Attack People? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Most reports I ever aw was about the miracles of dolphins helping people stay alive or helping them reach to the beach I've never heard of a dolphin attack.

26th Jan, 2009 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

I have read that sometimes it is a male trying mate. Here is a clip about it you might find interesting.

Source 3

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2009 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Name: James

Comments: It seems very unlikley but if the dolphin has a child with it, then it will have to attack to protect its child. It's natural for wild animals to defend their young from possible danger just as we humans do as well to protect our children.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2009 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It is my belief that dolphins are smart. They have the ability to know if you make any aggressive moves towards them. IF you do then they probably will protect themselves and attack you back. This is not a common occurrence. Most of the time Dolphins in the area mean it is safe to swim as they keep sharks away.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2009 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Do Dolphins Attack People

Name: Cristina

Comments: Of course dolphins can attack! My husband, two kids and I went to Cancun, Mexico to swim with dolphins recently. We went to Xel-ha on July 7th 2009 and as my 12 year old daughter was about to be footpushed by two dolphins, another dolphin that was on the side attacked her. She was pushed around with the dolphin's nose and was bit on the thigh along with several other scratches on the back of her leg. She had an open wound with 8 marks where the dolphin's teeth were. She was terrified. My advice: Don't swim with dolphins.

17th Jul, 2009 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Do Dolphins Attack People Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I guess any creature will attack you if they think you're a threat to them or their children. I never heard of dolphins attacking like how sharks do.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Do Dolphins Attack People?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,