Free Heroin Everybody!

Free Heroin Everybody! - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Mar, 2005 - 6:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Mar, 2005 - 8:20am / Post ID: #

Free Heroin Everybody!

If you go to vancouver, you may be able to sign up for this free herion program! You think that this will actually help the way the program was intented?

Vincenzo

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,150076,00.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2005 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Everybody Heroin Free

To me this is a waste of government funding. I don't believe this will eliminate drug-related crime, as there is still a limit to how much heroin a user can get and how frequently. Most heroin users are not on a schedule of heroin use, and will still resort to crime to get their fix when they need it. This is also a blatant form of government intervention and regardless of who is backing it, it needs to be stopped. Providing heroin is not a role any government should take on. Frankly, I am appalled at the thought of drug users being funded by the government. What's next; the government providing prostitutes to sex addicts to lower the number of rapes?

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

> TOPIC: Free Heroin Everybody!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,