Arvhic Introduction

Arvhic Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Mar, 2005 - 11:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »
Australian living in the UK / Political Discussion / Member of the Year 2006
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2005 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 824
Flag Posts: 856
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.2%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 51

Arvhic Introduction

Hi, I'm a journalist from Australia interested in gauging public opinion on a number of international issues. I truly believe in power to the people and would like to understand what influences public opinion, and the role the media plays in shaping it. I will openly admit I am against the Iraq war and many US interventions in the Middle East. However, part of being involved in such a forum is to better understand different viewpoints. I hope to gain a lot by engaging with people from all walks of life with different opinions.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Unrelated Israeli related content removed

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 11th Mar, 2005 - 2:45pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2005 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Arvhic

Welcome to this International Community!

This thread is for your INTRODUCTION ONLY. Go to the International News Board for a topic ALREADY started about Israel / Palestine.

To become integrated into the community you MUST understand these facts or your membership can be deleted:

1. All discussion is at an intellectual & constructive level, this means proper use of the English language, grammar and spelling!
2. Before you post ANYTHING please read the Constructive Posts thread to avoid us telling you
3. You must abide by ALL rules. We enforce them! If you did not read them - do so now
4. We immediately delete any member account found being sarcastic, spamming, using the community to advertise commercial products or services and / or seeking to violate any of the terms agreed upon sign-up.
5. Keep your profile up to date - especially your Email address. If we get several bounces from a full or unused Email address then your account will be deleted.
6. Members that do not post are eventually deleted along with their intro posts
7. If you still have questions AFTER reading the FAQ Board then please ask them WITHIN this thread, do not start a new thread just to ask a question.

Now that we have scared you sufficently - The best way to become integrated into our community is to post messages. Remember, you are one user out of hundreds of members. If anyone is going to 'see' you then they need to read your posts. Posts are messages you leave on the various boards we have here. Select 'See All Boards' or 'Site Map' from the top menu, it will load a page full of different boards.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2005 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Arvhic Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi arvhic, welcome aboard. I am also a journalist from Argentina but living in Trinidad. What's your field?. I did mainly investigation journalism and entertainment. Please feel free to check the site around and join our discussions. I look forward discussing topics with you. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2005 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Introduction Arvhic

Hi LDS,

Thank you for your message. I'm a news journalist but have also reported extensively on sport. My field of interest is Middle Eastern politics and the Western media's role in recent conflicts. However I only report on domestic issues in Australia. I one day aspire to be an investigative humanitarian journalist overseas. I am also passionate about football and plan on seeing the World Cup next year. I also look forward to discussing issues with you and would one day love to visit your homeland. smile.gif

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 11th Mar, 2005 - 2:45pm
Signature:
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2005 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Arvhic

Good to hear someone passionate about football as that is one of my favorite sports as well. You will find we have a Football discussion board that can use some new perspectives, so I look forward to your responses in those threads. I was hoping that my wife and I could go to the World Cup next year, but our finances may not allow for it. I look forward to you sharing your experiences with us and making us jealous wink.gif. Enjoy your time around the forum!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2005 - 7:41am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Arvhic Introduction

Thanks mate,

I have played football for over 15 years and reported on it at the highest level in Australia. I've met a few football stars before who have visited Australia like Leonardo, Klinsmann and Ronaldinho. Love the game.

I look forward to visitng the football threads.

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2005 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Arvhic Introduction

Wow, that's amazing! (that you get to know all those players). I am also a football fan and I would love to go to the next World Cup but I will be in Argentina by then and it is way too expensive. I want to give you a link of my web site that deals with my job as a journalist in Argentina.

https://www.bordeglobal.com/radio

I look forward discussing issues with you smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2005 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Arvhic Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Wow,
You interviewed Maradona. I am so envious, he is easily in my top ten most wanted interviews. Congratulations. I've interviewd the likes of Klinsmann, Leonardo and other international stars but never in great depth.

I actually just finished working as a radio presenter. I used to do a 5 hour news and entertaiment show. I love radio too, it's a lot of fun and you have a lot of intimacy with your audience.

Keep up the good work.

Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Arvhic Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,