Darla Introduction

Darla Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Jan, 2009 - 3:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2009 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Darla Introduction
A Friend

Darla Introduction

Hi Everyone,

I am excited to be part of a high-level quality international forum. I live in the Caribbean and my goal this year is to say goodbye to the corporate world and start my own successful online business. After googling in search of interesting forums to join, I found this one. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2009 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Darla

Welcome, I'm Brandon

It's great to have you on board. Our Community is large, but do not be intimidated by it. We want to help you get around, so do ask questions you may have here in this, your Introduction Thread. Please let me share some links with you that are very helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2009 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Darla Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Good to see you finally made it here. If you have any questions about the Community please feel free to ask here, your Intro Thread and someone will reply.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2009 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Darla

Hi Darla, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your time here. Which country in the Caribbean do you live? It's great that you're starting your own online business! I wish you all the best. Looking forward to your posts and contributions in our discussions.
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2009 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.2%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Introduction Darla

Hi Darla!

I hope you find much here that interests you. Remember to reply to the threads you read so we can get to know you better.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.

> TOPIC: Darla Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,