Citizen: Malexander

Citizen Malexander - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 19th Mar, 2005 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
In Cozyville!
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2005 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Our latest Cozyville prospect, Malexander, just came into the Town looking at the prospects of setting up home in Cozyville!

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2005 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Malexander Citizen

Well, after looking around, I took the plunge and bought some land in Cozyville. Lot 1 seems to be a nice, peaceful area. A bit too close to the Elementary school for my liking, but someday I would like to have kids of my own, so the location would be perfect. Next, I'll be looking at getting a house established. Nothing too big, just enough for me and a few friends to hang out it.

11th Mar, 2005 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Malexander Archive RPG Cozyville

I used some of the money that I came into through inheritance to furnish my new home, but realized that I would need a steady source of income. So I applied to the local burger joint and now have the role of burger flipper. It isn't the greatest, but it will pay the bills while I concentrate on getting educated. My home seems to be located on the bachelor side of town, with my adjacent neighbors both male. Hopefully they are friendly; maybe we can get together and have a poker party sometime.

12th Mar, 2005 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Malexander Citizen

After leaving Encounters, I decided to walk around downtown to get an idea of where things were located. I stopped in at the University and picked up some brochures. Even though I had some money with me when I came to Cozyville, I planned on getting an education to help me get a career and also meet more people.
I also stopped off at the bank and opened a checking account with the rest of the money I had left. The bank representatives were very friendly and excited to hear that I was new in town. There seems to be a lot of potential in this town for opening a new business so I must take some initiative, get an education and look into starting a business.

13th Mar, 2005 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Malexander Citizen

I came home from my walk around town, and decided to take a nap and realized in my haste to furnish my house, I had forgotten the essentials. I took the rest of the money I had left over from my home purchase and bought the basics.
My house's location to the Elementary school has not been as bad as I thought it would have been. That corner of town is very quiet and my neighbors are just as quiet. I will need to stop by one day after work and see if I can introduce myself; maybe invite a couple of them over for coffee or some beers.
My job at the burger joint pays the bills but I really would like to have some expendable cash, so I plan next to get some education so I can bump up into a better paying job. Living on my own as been as good as I could have hoped it would be!

14th Mar, 2005 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Even though my house was built and furnished, and I had a job, I still didn't feel that great about myself. So I took some money from savings and joined the gym. I had a pretty good workout, and afterwards, got some of my confidence back. I'll need a lot of that if I plan on going back to school and getting an education. I heard about some new businesses opening up downtown, so later today, I think I'll take a stroll and check them out. Apparently one of my neighbors is the owner of one of them. I haven't met any neighbors yet. Maybe I'll stop by the deli and meet that nice lady who said Hello to me at Encounters the other day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2005 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Malexander

I enrolled at the local University and passed my first set of exams today. I am well on my way to earning a degree and becoming somebody in Cozyville. I have been walking to work and to school, and the exercise is great. However, I would like to have a car someday, so that is next on my agenda. With my schooling, my pay scale has increased, and now I am actually working at the University as a lab instructor. My social life is lacking, but I am too busy these days with work and school to have one.

19th Mar, 2005 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Malexander Cozyville RPG Archive

Well, as luck would have it, I developed a nice size wart on my nose, and was told by my doctor that I would have to go under the knife to have it removed. With the stress of home ownership, a new job and going to school, I guess I should have known better. I'm skeptical about dipping into the savings account for money for the procedure, but I can't necessarily walk around with a dangler on my nose! I'll have to see how many looks I get before I make a decision.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Citizen: Malexander

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,