Has Natural Beauty...

Has Natural Beauty - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Mar, 2005 - 6:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Gone out of the window? these days it is har to tell what is natural and what is not.
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2005 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Has Natural Beauty...

EDITORIAL: ODE TO THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

Before liposuction and implants, rhinoplasty and da Vinci porcelain veneers, there was such a thing as natural beauty.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...17730%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2005 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Beauty Natural Has

I agree completely with this article. I find it very sad that so many people want to alter their bodies in pursuit of a mythical standard of beauty. I especially dislike the tendency for women who are slightly overweight to have gastric bypass surgery. I believe it is a great boon for people who are morbidly obese, but even those cases, there are other alternatives that really work.

I have seen some documentaries on plastic surgery on TV that have really horrified me. Women who have liposuction on almost a regular basis, and continually upgrade their breast implants, seeking ever larger bustlines.

Yes, the "girl next door" look is far better than the plastic artificiality that is so common today.

11th Mar, 2005 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Has Natural Beauty... Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I concur with Nighthawk and the article. As I stated in another thread, I am all for natural beauty, and am turned off by 'fake' beauty. There are instances where surgical procedures are medically necessary, and those cases are scattered. Too many people today are about physical appearance; in themselves and in others. People who fall in love with outward appearances and not with the person within tend to realize later that their relationship is not what they thought it was. When the physical attraction dies, so does the relationship because they don't have anything in common. Natural beauty is not only more appealing to me, but promotes a healthier relationship that isn't just skin deep.

12th Mar, 2005 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Beauty Natural Has

More and more young women are having these procedures done, and it's downright scary. Fake body parts, liposuction, tucks, nips, tattooed eyeliner and lipliner... where do they get the money for that stuff? I find it alarming that so many people disregard the real risks involved in surgical procedures to seek after some idealistic, and often unrealistic, dream of perfection. I see so many teenage girls with dyed hair and the full set of fake nails... again, I have to ask, where do they get the money? Why would they want to have to deal with the upkeep?

I often wonder what this new generation will look like in their 70's and 80's?

> TOPIC: Has Natural Beauty...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,