The Dead Man's Gun

The Dead Man' S Gun - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Mar, 2005 - 1:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A great western TV series
13th Mar, 2005 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

The Dead Man's Gun

The Dead Man's Gun is a great Western. I am not into the cowboy side of Western Movies (always a supporter of the Indians), but this television series is great. It centers around a well crafted gun touched by evil and it influences anyone that comes into contact with it. That is the beauty of the show - there are no consistent actors - only the gun is constant. How do you rate it?

For more info: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0140735/

Rate: 2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2005 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Gun Mans Dead The

Amazing show. I used to watch it a lot but since my son started going to sleep earlier I noticed that I do not watch it anymore as I used to. I think it is a very original series and there is always a moral in the end, therefore, you finish watching the show and learning something.

I love western movies, cowboys and all that sort of stuff . I think is a GREAT TV series and I fully recommend it to anyone.

My rating: 3 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

13th Mar, 2005 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

The Dead Man's Gun Sports & Fashion Music Movies

From the IMDB data sheet, it seems this series was originated in Canada, which explains why I haven't heard of or seen it here in the US. I will have to scout the TV listings to see if any channel here is carrying it as I love Western TV series such as Gunsmoke and the like.

13th Mar, 2005 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Gun Mans Dead The

Malexander, you will not regret to watch it, I love the show. They show it here in Trinidad every Saturday night. The great thing about the show is that they have a great actors in every episode. Here are some names I found:

Rick Shroeder, Henry Winkler (twice), Matt Frewer and John Glover (same episode), John Owens, Corey Mystyshyn, Brian Austin Green, Meat Loaf, Tom Heaton, Adam Beach, Ed Asner, JoBeth Williams, Brian Kerwin, Stephen Lang, Tim Matheson, John Ritter, Matt Craven, Bruce Davidson and Robert Wisden, Michael York, Michael Dorn ("Warf" of Star Trek fame), Gordon Tootoosis, Chris Humphreys, Daniel Baldwin, Bill Campbell, Patrick Duffy, Larry Drake, Gary Chalk, Joanna Pakula, C. Thomas Howell, Scott Bakula, and, in the finale, William Forsythe.

The voice who always narrates the stories is Kris Kristofferson. His voice is PERFECT for the series!.

13th Mar, 2005 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Gun Mans Dead The

Wow, a lot of big name actors! They must have showed it on some channel here; I just haven't come across it yet. I'll keep my eyes open for it now that it is so highly recommended. wink.gif

> TOPIC: The Dead Man's Gun

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,