Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Apr, 2006 - 12:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Tom Cruse
13th Mar, 2005 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise

In the next issue of Premier Magazine (April 2005), Tom Cruise will be listed as the #3 movie icon of all-time, only ranked behind Cary Grant and Marilyn Monroe. This makes him the #1 currently-living movie icon of all-time.

https://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/s...274&p=y3649x98x

Tom Cruise has been named the top living movie icon in Premiere magazine's new Top 50 Stars Of All-Time list.

The Mission Impossible hunk came in third on the list behind Cary Grant and Marilyn Monroe, but he ranks as the leading actor still working, and he's named the Most Attractive Star too.

Julia Roberts ranks seventh on the new list with Jack Nicholson at 16 and Robert Redford at 17.

Other living stars who make the top 40 include Elizabeth Taylor, Denzel Washington, Robert De Niro, Tom Hanks and Al Pacino

Do you agree with this? Here is a list of some of his better films, in my opinion. Do you have any other favorites?

Top Gun (1986)
Cocktail (1988)
Rain Man (1988)
A Few Good Men (1992)
Interview with the Vampire (1994)
Jerry Maguire (1996)
Minority Report (2002)

Tom Cruise
Tom Cruise (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2005 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise
A Friend

Cruise Tom

You left out my two favorite Tom Cruise movies, Vanilla Sky, and the Last Samurai. I think he is a great actor in his own right. Perhaps one of the greatest of my generation. But he isn't number three of all time I don't think. I'm not real schooled in ranking actors, he is good, but not sure that he could be considered third of all time.

14th Mar, 2005 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise Sports & Fashion Music Movies

How could you forget Risky Business with Rebecca DeMornay? Also, I think The Firm was pretty good as was Mission Impossible I. This is strange because I was thinking he didnt get enough credit for his acting (not many awards), but this is a bit too much. Good, however, I think 3rd is a bit on the high side.

Vincenzo

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2005 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cruise Tom

CRUISE UNAFRAID TO MIX HIS RELIGION, HOLLYWOOD

Actors use their power in Hollywood to various ends. Some demand money. Some want to name a director or veto a co-star. Lately, doing business with Tom Cruise, one of Hollywood's most bankable actors, means a bow in the direction of his religion, the Church of Scientology.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...21333%2C00.html

17th Jun, 2005 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Cruise Tom

Hmmm isn't he rushing a little bit?.

Cruise, Holmes engaged to marry

PARIS, France (AP) -- Actor Tom Cruise said he and girlfriend Katie Holmes are engaged, after he popped the question early Friday morning atop the Eiffel Tower.

Cruise, speaking at a Paris news conference with Holmes, said: "Yes, I proposed to her."

The couple often shared smiles and blushes as Cruise turned to look at her, with a massive diamond ring on her finger.

"It was early this morning at the Eiffel Tower, so I haven't slept at all," he said. "Today is a magnificent day for me, I'm engaged to a magnificent woman."

Asked why he chose the famed Paris landmark, he said: "I've never been to the Eiffel Tower. It's Paris, it's a beautiful city, it's very romantic.

Cruise said no date for a wedding has been set: "We haven't discussed that -- one step at a time," he said. "Let's see. We're not sure."

Cruise, 42, was in Paris to promote the French release of the Steven Spielberg film "War of the Worlds" next month. He and 26-year-old Holmes went public with their romantic relationship in April.

Holmes did not speak to reporters, but at one point, Cruise whispered to her: "Are you OK?" Afterward, the two hurried into a car before leaving for a promotional event in Marseilles, southern France....

https://edition.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies...s.ap/index.html

25th Nov, 2005 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise

I was shocked to hear that Tom Cruise's girlfriend is pregnant. It is know for years that he is infertile and he cannot have children and that's why he and his ex-wife Nicole Kidman adopted two children. I am surprised the press did not mention this as much.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2006 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise

It's a girl for Tom and Katie

TomKitten has arrived! And it's a girl named Suri.
Tom Cruise's fiancee Katie Holmes, 27, delivered their first child together Tuesday. Suri, born in Los Angeles, weighed in at 7 pounds, 7 ounces and is 20 inches in length. The baby is the first biological child for Holmes and Cruise, 43, who has two children - Isabella, 13, and Connor, 11 - whom he adopted while married to second wife Nicole Kidman.

"Both mother and daughter are doing well," said the couple's publicist Arnold Robinson in a statement to USA TODAY.

https://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2006-0...mkat-baby_x.htm

The burning question on everyone's mind was whether Katie Holmes was quiet during the birth process, as this had created quite a story around the celebrity couple. I am glad the baby was born, and this is over with. Let's move on people!

19th Apr, 2006 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Tom Cruise Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I saw a preview of MI 3 today while at the cinema and noticed a much older Tom, I guess this new 'chick' in his life is meant to keep him young and bubbly. I hope he does not cause her to age too fast in the process.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Tom Cruise

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,